Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they dont care about this post, like others before hehe

Comment

thankful for the event (even though i was too lazy to grind during that time)...but please...if something wrong is happening at least notify everyone -_- ED kept silent as if they just don't care...oh wait -_-
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Surprised by this Tasha actively replying in a briskly manner on the event page. Whilst a forum thread talking about your failed event without explanation is going by unnoticed. Feigning ignorance just compliments your incompetency and irresponsibility, ED.

Comment

I am thankful with the event as I manage to get my smasher back in action which is stuck at lvl60 since that cap too...

But hey.. they should have stated the start time rather than telling it's a whole day hahahhaa....

Comment

wow...just wow, besides of the ignorance, did they just removed the exp boost event notice from the dn sea main page to cover it up?

Comment

• Eianots
              Eianots commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually noticed that yesterday and was gonna rant about it as well, but they just removed it from the featured list. If you click the notice tab on the main page's menu, it's still there.

• MiniDiabolic
              MiniDiabolic commented
              Editing a comment
              I see, my bad without digging the hole deep enough

Some of the users had this problem and we fixed it when we found this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused. However, we were thinking of holding another EXP boosting event on this weekend for users who had the problem. I hope that helps leveling up your characters.

Comment

Look. To the people saying "just be thankful" or "at least we got a free exp boost". Y'all still have the hope and patience most seasoned players desperately need. We have the right to complain and get mad about such situations. I already lost all hope back then, and I actually had my hopes up on ED since they're not CC. This is the first month ED's taken over and this is how shi*ty they treat us players.

I've developed my tolerance on this from CC's past events. I've been patient. But I can't bottle up my feelings anymore. So I apologize for the serious rants.

I still love the game. I still play it for countless hours a day. But please ED. Don't be worse than CC.

This'll be my last rant about their retardation on this specific event.

By the way ED, on Tasha's Blog, the "Meet Our Development PD" interview is pretty misleading. I suggest you also remove that post from the featured articles. Cheers.

Comment

• MakiseAmber
                MakiseAmber commented
                Editing a comment
                Misleading in what way tho O.O

Originally posted by Tasha View Post
              Some of the users had this problem and we fixed it when we found this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused. However, we were thinking of holding another EXP boosting event on this weekend for users who had the problem. I hope that helps leveling up your characters.
              Hi PM...

Thanks for noticing the Thread...

Hope you do your best as we players had so much stress from CC...
              Good luck and please continue hearing players....
              and Strictly implement Timings and Conditions of your event....
              It's hard, but it still ED's job...

Best of luck...

Comment

there's another exp event sept 30 and oct.1 , hope that it'll start in time....

Comment

Working...
                X