need help jump mechanic in nests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help jump mechanic in nests

what class is the best and easiest to do jump in jump mechanics in nests? like the most less need good timing and good for -cough- lags.

Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
    what class is the best and easiest to do jump in jump mechanics in nests? like the most less need good timing and good for -cough- lags.
    Do you mean avoid stomps? If you'd pick a class just because it's easy to avoid stomps, what happens when you can dodge stomps normally without relying on air-time skills?

Anyway, all archers, academics, kali, assassin have skills which increase air time. This should give you a bigger range of classes you might want to try...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

If lags get you that bad, makes me wonder how you'll fare in Guardian Nest whenever that's re-released.

Comment

Wind Walker...

tiptops, flash kick, air-pounce, BK enhanced, Rising storm Instant, Spirit Boost , Showtime will save you...

But, It still does require Player skills... they may have the best skills for avoiding stomps but if you are not used to it... it will not matter...
        Add the LAG.. and you're dead..

you can try to learn... but it does take time and patience

Anyway, Good luck..

Comment

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Showtime is enough, just do the unlimited tumble XD

Just fix the lag and you're good. If anything, then just use Block if you're a cleric (and also if the stomp is blockable).

Comment

I have been in situations with 400ms to 550ms and I play a variety of classes. You need to cope up with your delay to properly time the jumps.
          There will be failed attempts in between but it would be minimal.

Here is some vids of my subs on TKN
          Adept: https://youtu.be/0OxZ3rEaJ4g?t=8m12s
          Sting Breezer: https://youtu.be/0OxZ3rEaJ4g?t=8m12s

It is not noticeable, the red ping, but those are taken when my latency problem is at peak.

Additionally, your lag will not be the one adjusting for your gameplay, your gameplay should adjust to lag

All the best, Good Luck ^^
          Last edited by nvLite; 09-26-2017, 10:06 PM.
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Silver Hunter should do the trick.

Comment

Silver Hunter or Moonlord.
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Lag can get you killed even if the class have long air time skills But if kind of lazy to time jump (like me), one of the classes with long air time is Dark Avenger. Piercing Crescent > DA dash(air) > PC > DA dash > PC > DA dash > dark crash/DA ulti (this is more than enough to just skip on the whole flower lava mech in DDN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Comment

sigh sigh i miss 40-50cap were u can yolo dps the 4man nest and 8man nest mostly the mechanics is clicking,moving to the other side, and etc. things hv change those golden era.

Comment

• Couplord
                    Couplord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I agree with the notion that 50 cap Green dragon was extremely easy to the point of being boring for most.

Sea dragon and apocalypse nest? Not at all. I actually believe Sea and Desert dragons were the hardest dragons. I also like the added difficulties with mechanics but with the red lines... the game is easier than it was before.

yolo what? in 40cap SDN if you didn't have a good teamwork your pt will instantly wiped (refer to lava golem)
                  in the previous caps there's no indicator where boss will attack, now we got those it's easier to dodge

anyway for the thread you can adjust yourself to the lag
                  or you can use some skill that give you invincibility like tumble, block, parry, devatitating howl (is the name right? it's Merce skill where you cast it and grant you invincibility), flag, or any skill that grantyou invincibility
                  My Characters
                  Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                  Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

• ArvinALQ
                    ArvinALQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    question invincibility can work now like tumble with party wipe skills of most nest??

• Vlitzkrieg
                    Vlitzkrieg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It grants an i-frame like tumble, so if you time it right, you can dodge most attacks and stomps. Keep in mind however, there are some stomps, mechs, and attacks that can bypass i-frame. For example VN phoenix boss has some stomps that can still damage you even if you're in the middle of an i-frame.

• Reyzha7
                    Reyzha7 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    just like Vlitzkrieg some mechs ignore invincibility, and also party wipe mechs cannot be prevented in any way
                Working...
                X