Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not doing any damages at all! Both PVP and PVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not doing any damages at all! Both PVP and PVE!

Hi there DN Staff.

IGN: Moonzareth

According to the e-mail I received that the system could have "determined" that I was using a 3rd party illegal program.
    The most recent activity I was doing is spamming the very first dungeon in Wind Forest many times, and that's it.

I was farming Silver Chests.

Definitely, it will only take less than a minute to finish it.

I don't know if you guys thought that I was botting or something, but I don't. I'm just farming silver chests.

Please look into my character and see.

Thank you for your time reading this post and helping me out.

If players are getting "punished" for something what the game has to offer, then I guess we have to double check our standards before
    we issue such "punishment" or "removal of damages". The game's silver chests are streamlined to the player's level, thus, making even
    the easiest areas like wind forest, a profitable one - even without FTG. Especially to Returned Hero users that can select up to two chests
    at once.

Comment

Any admin who wants to reply here and take a look about my case? I'm sorry...but this is way taking too long.

Comment

This is actually scaring me. I even take about 35-39 seconds every run in Shadow Forest Trail. Though I haven't had this.. Yet..

Comment

I suggest you refrain from doing dungeons repeatedly under 1 minute to avoid their detection. It's been there long time ago.

Comment

But I guess if its a dungeon that is OBVIOUSLY EASY, the possibility of finishing it under a minute is a given. But if dungeons like 95 abyss that are being finished under a minute,
            now that's something the system should be looking into, and not meddling with a 95 user doing a level 1 dungeon and "determining" that "Hey! He's finishing a level 1 dungeon under a minute
            and he's level 95! So suspicious!" Issuing no damage protocol* ~ this is a flaw in the system they should look into. I am not doing any illegal here. I am controlling my character with my own
            effort, time, and energy and NOT using any 3rd party illegal program. The admins should do something about this. Right now, I can't play my main or do anything with it.

Comment

Well probably because I rarely have time during the week that I run all day in low level dungeons. So maybe that's why. Thank you for the heads up though. Hope ED looks into this.

Comment

Well. I can't deal damage anymore as well. Their system is retarded as fu*k. If they need proof that I'm not hacking I've got proof.

EDIT:
                This was recorded last night around 11pm.
                Last edited by Eianots; 09-29-2017, 10:29 AM. Reason: Uploaded vid.

Comment

This usually gets resolved every day, so do not "hate" the system. Understand that there must be security measures in check to prevent botters. As mentioned in previous posts, this already exist for a long time and there was a thread "post if you deal no damage" in CC's forum for the staff to take action.
                  Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                  Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                  Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Eianots
                    Eianots commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep yep. Didn't notice the thread in CC forum before tho. All good now.

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
                  This usually gets resolved every day, so do not "hate" the system. Understand that there must be security measures in check to prevent botters. As mentioned in previous posts, this already exist for a long time and there was a thread "post if you deal no damage" in CC's forum for the staff to take action.
                  There is also a sticky thread here in bug section , and TS already posted there and solved his problem

Comment

Working...
                  X