Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Healer Class for PVE?

As the title says,
    Whats the best healer class right now for PVE?
    And is Guardian still wanted in a pub party?

Originally posted by IceGreenTea View Post
    As the title says,
    Whats the best healer class right now for PVE?
    And is Guardian still wanted in a pub party?
    Phy is better than saint imo, she have wax, lower cd heal than saint, sacrifice ( gives you 10% dmg buff ) and occassionally gives you icestack from slimes.

Guardian is still required for exploration as a safety net from his guardian force which acts like a shield to absorb damage.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Physician > light fury > Saint

if if you need me to go into why, I can.
      Also, tanks are still preferred for exploration parties or for the ability to DPS more freely !
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• IceGreenTea
        IceGreenTea commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for all the info,What i am looking for is a pure support class to help my team and possibly have as little gearing possible.
        And does all healing skills still requires you to have Patk/Matk to have high healing or is it just a flat % heal now?
        If possible can you give me the details/stats of all the healing skills?(So that i can make a better decision)
        And what is an exploration? (I am a returning player).
        Last edited by IceGreenTea; 10-02-2017, 06:11 AM.

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey happy to help, for pure Support that requires little to no gearing I would say Saint or Light Fury.
        But Saint best fits that role due to not needing much gear at all to be able to heal, but still needing health to survive.
        Exploration is the term commonly used when you are learning the new raid, and in sense exploring it to learn the skills, patterns, and how to survive.

Healing skills, or specifically the "nuke heals" Does scale based off of your damage now, Saints has the highest meaning they don't need much gear to heal alot, while Light Fury requires some form of gear to be able to heal a sufficient amount.

Great Heal ( Saint )
        Skill Lv.: 1
        Skill Type: Buff
        Attribute: None
        Cooldown: 60 sec
        Level Limit: 1
        Skill Description
        Heals with the power of light. Recovers own HP and allies' HP by a certain amount.
        HP Recovery
        30.0% of Max HP

Power of light is activated at a regular interval. Power of light additionally recovers HP proportional to the user's Magic ATK.
        Every 3 sec, recovers HP proportional to 100% of Magic ATK (activated 5 times)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra Miracle (Light Fury)
        Required Weapon: Dagger
        Attribute: Light
        Cooldown: 48 sec ( Crested )
        Skill Description
        Miracle Chakra is sent to the allies. The Chakra heals allies.
        Recovers 20% of total HP

Chakra's power is activated periodically when the skill is used. Chakra's power recovers additional HP proportional to user's Physical Attack Power.
        Recovers additional HP equal to 50% of own Physical ATK every 3 seconds (Activated up to 5 times)

Some skills are percents though, based off of the person being healed current health.

Healing Relic (Saint)
        Summons Heal Relic to heal all the party members near the relic. Summoned relic will have 100% of the summoner's attack and defence powers, and a certain amount of summoner's max HP.
        Light Attribute
        Magic ATK when summoned: 100%
        Duration: 30 sec
        Cooldown: 10 sec
        Recovers every 2 sec
        Max HP's 0.4%

Enhanced [Healing Relic]
        Saint Bubble x100
        Proportional to 20% of user's Magic ATK, HP is additionally recovered every 2 sec

Chakra Energy (Light Fury)
        Fee MP: 750
        Cooldown: 24 sec (crested)
        Skill Description
        Gives Chakra energy to oneself and throws Chakra nearby. Recovers the HP of 3 of the targets with lowest HP among oneself and allies inside the Chakra area. Targets that cannot have HP recovery will be excluded.
        HP recovered by 15%

Own Movement Speed increased by 50%

Healing of Ajna (Light Fury)
        Skill Type: Passive
        Cooldown: 45 sec
        Skill Description
        Summons a Ninja Rabbit who will assist you in your battle. Ninja Rabbit casts HP recovery spell and disappears.
        10% of total HP is recovered
        Ninja Rabbit has 60% of summoner's HP

• IceGreenTea
        IceGreenTea commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for all this info! It helped alot!

Are you talking about just heal alone? If it's just heal, Phy has the lowest CD due to CD plate and Cocktail, and has huge Heal-over-time in an AoE. If in terms of benefits to the party, the raid buff in LF is unmatched in most cases.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Support classes have their own niches and it depends on what the party wants/needs (assuming you are not only looking for heal)

Physician = Low CD Burst Heal, has Wax, Awk. Sacrifice gives +10% Atk/Mattk party buff, no noticeable consistent healing, can Ice Stack (but unreliable), good DPS capability
        Light Fury = Most number of heals (Chakra Miracle, Chakra Energy and Healing of Ajna); Healing can be burst or gradual, has the best +Def Buff (can be stacked to +50% Def) in the game, has a Burst MP regen skill, LOTS of i-frames (Quantum Trance), has Raid, mediocre DPS capability
        Saint = has the Highest % burst heal, potentially unlimited Cure and -20% Def debuff, Aura of Restoration, somewhat reliable consistent healing, has Block and emergency healing, Jack of all Trades in terms of supporting, best DPS skills relies on Relic placement

Comment

Working...
        X