No announcement yet.

Non-SEA ip's blocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is worst for almost 3 months cant play both pve and pvp, i can access the game with out any problem but entering portal will got me dc'ed for no reason same with pvp, i played this game since the beta this is my 1st time to encounter this kind of problem even though i decide to work overseas currently in israel and suffering from high ping 400 to 500 i still play the game because i love it so much and dont have the desire to play other games beside this one. Every opportunity i try to help the game by joining all spending events atleast to say thank you and help the server going. I just found out i can play NA and EU without that problem. Already send ticket since still CC manage the game sadly on my part still unresolve. Im upgrading my laptop in to a better rig still hoping maybe its a hardware thing, im not sure if this move will help me im running out of options already
    Last edited by Poopybird; 10-10-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

This issue has been sent to our Tech Team. We will go through the issue and come up with solution ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Is funny that I can log into the website using my school's internet bt not with my home internet .

Comment

Originally posted by k4z4 View Post
          Is funny that I can log into the website using my school's internet bt not with my home internet .
          You school's internet may be filtered

Comment

Later on

No news, just silence

There will be a live stream about why you guys can't login, bcz of the reason that you guys have already known

Then asking for sympathy from the MF Tasha

Been there Done that

so much memory

Comment

Originally posted by GeeGee View Post
              Later on

No news, just silence

There will be a live stream about why you guys can't login, bcz of the reason that you guys have already known

Then asking for sympathy from the MF Tasha

Been there Done that

so much memory
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...ct-to-the-game

Comment

Ms. Tasha, can you do something about VN ip? I just moved here in VN from PH. I cant access ang cant play here.

Comment

Working...
                X