About the Enhancement Transfer from different classes’ Rune-Rune L weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Enhancement Transfer from different classes’ Rune-Rune L weapons

Hi guys, I’m currently planning to change class (from Warrior to Sorcerer to be more specific) and wondering about
    1. Its Rune-Rune L weapon enhancement transfer cost (include the materials and gold requirements)
    2. If the the + Enhancement does decrease (the most important thing)
    The reason I ask is because the last time I did it was to transfer enhancement from Evo Ice Crook to Evo Ice Gauntlet and it required around 13kg and downgraded from +12 to +10 (really painful)... Right now I don’t exactly know if it is the same for the Greedy Rune L weapon to weapon of DIFFERENT CLASSES as well, so I’d like to ask before crafting other weapons (not affordable to enhance it or to suffer from that previous lost tho lol...). Any clarification from veterans would be much appreciated
    Thank you. Have a nice day.

Originally posted by Damien View Post
    Hi guys, I’m currently planning to change class (from Warrior to Sorcerer to be more specific) and wondering about
    1. Its Rune-Rune L weapon enhancement transfer cost (include the materials and gold requirements)
    2. If the the + Enhancement does decrease (the most important thing)
    The reason I ask is because the last time I did it was to transfer enhancement from Evo Ice Crook to Evo Ice Gauntlet and it required around 13kg and downgraded from +12 to +10 (really painful)... Right now I don’t exactly know if it is the same for the Greedy Rune L weapon to weapon of DIFFERENT CLASSES as well, so I’d like to ask before crafting other weapons (not affordable to enhance it or to suffer from that previous lost tho lol...). Any clarification from veterans would be much appreciated
    Thank you. Have a nice day.

You cannot transfer between Rune L, so your questions are meaningless. You can however transfer from IDN L to Rune L at the cost of -2 enhancement, 24k gold and a large number of other resources.

Just to share with you a 'veteran's' perspective, this is why most of us veteran players stress that Rune L are only for high end players who are willing to spend a lot of money to enhance. If you are not that type of player, you don't have to aim to use Rune L at high enhancement. Just to share an experience, it cost me 500k gold to enhance a set of +12 weapons, and my +13 cost an additional 600k on top of that. No doubt my luck was extremely bad this case, however you are expected to spend around 100k to get to +12 usually. Are you willing to spend that type of money to use Rune L?
    Last edited by Xenocho; 10-07-2017, 06:27 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Damien
      Damien commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, that clarifies me enough. Indeed that I have +12 dual RUDL weapons and that time I just thought i just only needed to enhance to +12 once and could transfer enhancement to any classes I wanted without enhance again (I assumed RUDL and IDL were the same so I did not know that RUDL could not transfer enhancement)...
      Right now I'm still keeping my +12 dual IDL weapons, so just want to ask for your advice: Should I transfer them to my new class's RUDLs (it will be +10 with the 48kg cost for both weapons, in it?), or try to enhance it myself? Which one will cost less and more efficient? (I only have around 50-70kg budget without jellies preparation)...
      Last edited by Damien; 10-07-2017, 08:20 PM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It is cheaper to transfer enhancement, depending on luck. Currently transfer from +12 90L to +10 93L has a cost of 34k gold. Statistically, it is cheaper to transfer by 10%. However it really boils down to luck. If you fail a lot in the early stage but have 1 click success at the later stages which cost significantly more gold, then you are lucky. Vice versa, you are considered unlucky and will consume a lot more gold.

Regarding your latest post about the picture, I can put in my 93L but I am unable to put any other item on the other side to transfer the enhancement into. If you can confirm that it is possible that you can put gears at both sides, please share a screenshot as evidence. Thank you.

I think TS should be a high end player as well, as he mentioned he wanted to transfer Rune L to other classes, so he had a Rune L to start with.

As Xenocho mentioned, averagely you should need around 100k gold just to +12 a part, although I had done my main weapon +12 within 70k gold including jellies, which i only failed enhancement once and no dropping. If you are not in a rush, you may also wait for the 95L set to come out and upgrade your Rune L into it, Champion/Slayer set if im not wrong.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Hi, I just tried to test it and realized that I could put my Sword in the Enhancement transfer system, so what does it mean?
      Let's say I want to transfer my +12 RUDL Sword to my Staff, will it work according to this picture? Or we can only transfer enhancement in same class weapons (like Sword-Axe)?
      I'm sorry if this bothers you guys, but honestly I don't really want to craft another weapon then realize it does not work, my budget been getting tight lately ...

Comment

I just did a tranfer enhancement yesterday.
        the cost for Rune-Rune L weapons is 30kg~, 78 spera and 60 high grade essence.
        After doing it, in my opinion, the enhancement transfer for for 93L weaps will be only good if we dont prepare a large amount of Jelly and Garnet since the cost is extremely high for just +10. However, like you said, it actually boils down to luck, the last time I enhanced my Sword to +10 costed me 37kg and to +12 just around 30kg~. Enhancement transfer for L equipment will be useful for risk avoiders only tho

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          I just did a tranfer enhancement yesterday.
          the cost for Rune-Rune L weapons is 30kg~, 78 spera and 60 high grade essence.
          After doing it, in my opinion, the enhancement transfer for for 93L weaps will be only good if we dont prepare a large amount of Jelly and Garnet since the cost is extremely high for just +10. However, like you said, it actually boils down to luck, the last time I enhanced my Sword to +10 costed me 37kg and to +12 just around 30kg~. Enhancement transfer for L equipment will be useful for risk avoiders only tho
          Actually, the value I gave you on the estimated cost to +10 was assuming it succeeds once per 3 clicks for each refine level due to the 33% success chance. If you are lucky/unlucky, the value will vary. Also those costs include jelly costs (30~40g ea) and garnet costs (10~15g ea). Anyway were you planning to +12 it? All the best.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
          X