Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there gonna be another gachalicious event??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there gonna be another gachalicious event??

now that CC is not handling sea anymore, can we expect another gachalicious event?

sadly no more Gachalicious and Magni rewards
    It was all cherrycredits special
    ED doesn't like it
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

maybe that's one reason why some of the loyal players quit
      no more easy and cheaper cash shop items
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        To be clear those who uses cash in a large amount to gear their characters for raiding this is what I meant and not those sh*tt* players who relies on events to gear their character.

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        If one of their reasons of quitting is because of the absence of events with easy and cheaper cash shop items, it seems these "loyal" players are actually the sh*tt* players you mentioned.

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Well who cares anyway they left already
        The only thing I'm interested in is the upcoming patch;Hopefully it's good.

Originally posted by darkb1ader View Post
      maybe that's one reason why some of the loyal players quit
      no more easy and cheaper cash shop items
      If they quit because of Gachalicious and spoonfeeding, i wouldn't call that loyal.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        people have different definition of what being loyal is maybe some of them are just like that

these people from EYET should start understanding that DNSEA players were not spoonfed by CC...

accept the fact that CC was able to read and analyze the kind of players in DNSEA server, they just did what is necessary to keep the game going for years..

undeniably, more and more had choose to leave/quit...(when the game was transferred)

is it because they simply had enough of the game?, or got bored?, or maybe your way of running the game is not compatible with the kind of players in DNSEA server?

(its like these players lived as fish then suddenly you were treating it as a bird)

****CC had it going for years.....what is wrong with continuing a game system that is evidently effective?

Comment

• Ezrakiel
        Ezrakiel commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI, those quitters are those lazy players who choose to be dependent on the game's special reward system. They are so far from being LOYAL and DIE-HARD DN players.

Originally posted by elektric View Post
      these people from EYET should start understanding that DNSEA players were not spoonfed by CC...

accept the fact that CC was able to read and analyze the kind of players in DNSEA server, they just did what is necessary to keep the game going for years..

undeniably, more and more had choose to leave/quit...(when the game was transferred)

is it because they simply had enough of the game?, or got bored?, or maybe your way of running the game is not compatible with the kind of players in DNSEA server?

(its like these players lived as fish then suddenly you were treating it as a bird)

****CC had it going for years.....what is wrong with continuing a game system that is evidently effective?
      "Analyse the kind of players in DNSEA server"

You make it say that we should continue to spoonfeed these lazy players whom only hope for such "rewards" but this is not moving forward lol. Players whom rely on this aren't usually the players who reach very far in-game...
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• elektric
        elektric commented
        Editing a comment
        so depletion of players is moving forward?.....

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        These are not "players." These are "free loaders." Depletion of such people are welcomed.

New Dev new policies.. they have the right what they want to do with the game in SEA.. stop biching around like u are a heavy loader.. u play the game because of what? making REAL MONEY? or want have fun with the game contents/make friends/make love or find future husband/wife?? most of my friends stop playing this because they no longer can make profit from this game.. busy with real life.. boring with game .. bla bla bla.. just move on with new DEV.. And ED stop the event that give rewards to all char.. just give per acc only.. Thank You.. Less cancer less problem.. hail hydra!

Comment

People just love this event(Gachalicious Event) call them what you want but in the end cash users will be valued the most over free loaders that's just how business works
        As for me it doesn't really matter whether this game has only one player left or still at the top, still gonna play until the time when most of it's patches disagrees with me.
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Working...
        X