Enhancement rate event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement rate event

So if we enhance lvl 95 uq eq from 10 to 18 is 100 % for the time period ? so can i skip the jelly ??

Originally posted by k4z4 View Post
    So if we enhance lvl 95 uq eq from 10 to 18 is 100 % for the time period ? so can i skip the jelly ??
    nope...

There will be 30% boost.. which means 0.7 * (1 + 0.3) = 0.91 , so there will be 91% success chance on +11~+18..

Comment

So, that means 95 equipments are gonna get more benefit from this event than the Legend ones.
      like for the 33,33% successful L enhancement (correct me if I’m wrong), we get 0.33*1.3 = ~43%...
      still kinda risky for tight budget gamers who want to up to +13...
      it would be much better if they released the 95L with the new successful rate bonus this event though
      Last edited by Damien; 10-16-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

actually nobody knows if the % is additive of multiplicative .... it's one of the greatest myth in DN... and nobody has come to a conclusion about this ... there's only 1 way to find out... time to +15 rune L... is it gonna be 1.3%... or 31%;..

Comment

Originally posted by Raniyama View Post

nope...

There will be 30% boost.. which means 0.7 * (1 + 0.3) = 0.91 , so there will be 91% success chance on +11~+18..
          Where did you get this info from? How was it verified?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

http://nforum.dragonnest.eu/forum/ar...hp/t-7187.html
            According to this old thread of EU DN, the same question and debates were raised, but their enhancement bonus was just about 10% which was very hard for any conclusion.
            I just think it will be better for some who are in short of gold like me to wait for the confirmation from people will enhance on 18/10. The easiest way to see the difference is enhance Legend equipments tho.
            We still have other event days on 24,25 and 26/10, let's see if it is an additive or a multiplicative.

Comment

double post
              Last edited by Damien; 10-18-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

I'll bet my soul that it is multiplicative

Comment

If u guys looking for Enhance rate changes with 30% event
                  I made this for my friends
                  95L enhance with 30% is heaven

Click image for larger version

Name:	MSp3L3V.png
Views:	252
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	96922
                  Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                  www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Thank foir sharing..
                    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Based on this test, you can fail a 70% enhancement success rate, which should not be possible if the bonus was additive.

Hence, this suggests that the enhancement bonus applied is of multiplicative, where the table a few posts above is correct.

Also it seems like the enhancement bonus does not apply to jade enhancements...
                      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Arkhaez
                        Arkhaez commented
                        Editing a comment
                        According to the tooltip of the enhancement buff, the boost only applies to +1 to +13.

Edit: But yeah, not additive.
                        Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-18-2017, 03:36 AM.

• Damien
                        Damien commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good to know. Thank you Remmy for the contribution. Being in dilemma whether I should up my weapon to +13, right now i have no regret tho. Waiting till the 95L out is kinda better i must say

RNGesus hates me soo much .-. 16+ crystal ball and 15+ shirt puft

Patience is a virtue~
                      Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

This kind of event is a trap , broke 1 +17 Neris lower body, and tried 4x to level 20 , 1 lv19 gloves still failed wasted 64 jellies and 1300 gold, this game is unsustainable with meager gold gained directly from dungeons not enough to enhanced Neris gears to +20

Comment

Working...
                        X