Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What i think of the new features (recent patch Thursday Oct 19 , 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i think of the new features (recent patch Thursday Oct 19 , 2017)

So all the Pros i know
    • Slayer Mode = fun
    • Slayer Gears yey
    • Best Hero Tournament = really fun dungeon, felt like it was twisted kind of nest with mediocre rewards
    • Level 95 Dragon jades could be awesome the higher the grade
    • Halloween Event (Detective Goblin) = Fun event
    • Costumes are cool, like i could get one but its cool
    • Limit Break Nests = Heaven for Nest points
    • Hell Mode is literally Hell, but worth the effort, good rewards
    • Enhancement Hammers!
    • Kathy got dem good looks, she also speaks now, which is nice but cant understand her at all
    • 20 Lightcubes per week, awesome
    • 50% Price Reduction on all nightmare store items, terrific!
    • bgm, not so nice, but not bad as well, no complaints

Here comes the Cons
    • 3~5 Slayer Points per run, yet 100,000 Slayer Points is required for a part of slayer armour? seriously? and there's a daily task that rewards 100 slayer points if you complete 2 runs, another 100 if you complete 5 runs, that makes it 200, so? 10 days = 2,000 points, 100 days = 20,000 points, will take 3 years before we can get 200,000 slayer points if alone depend on the daily task to earn the points, 3 years worth of real life things to do
    • lvl95 dragon jades sucks, not worth their price if you cant choose the stats you want to have when crafting unique grade jades, or even legend ones
    • Enhancement Hammers? all of those came from berlin, prototype of his hammer, it sucks as well (better than nothing, less expensive than buying jellies, doesn't require powerstones )
    • No FTG = No Play, whats the point of this new system?
    • Irine still has the same outfit as... from past halloween events, can't think of a new design for her outfit?

that's all, im having a bad day today sorry lol

At least the pros are more than the cons? (unless people really want to get into the nitty-gritty detail of things [my bet is on the new FTG system ]). I guess the Slayer Equipment are like Genesis Accessories if you're going for the 'crafting' route so to speak and, more or less, like the 5000g stones in gold pouches in terms of drop rates in the dungeon.

The FTG system really works like the ones in mobile games now (didn't they have this kind of system in earlier caps or nah???). Just gotta find a way to work around it then .

Comment

The change in FTG is strange to me. Why retool one of the most important and basically dependant feature of the game around just one feature.

Farmers get fucked over at least but even I think that sounds like too little gameplay allowed.

Comment

The FTG restriction for dungeon entry is way too ridiculous. How can players (new or old) go level 95 and enjoy the game's content when there are constraints like this? I hope this is not intended and only restricted to Slayer-related contents.

However, I'm not actually complaining about the Slayer Nest system because IMO it's a cheaper alternative (in terms of in-game currency, but not your electricity/data bill ) to get 95 legend armors without the need to clear RuDN HC + enhancing them + converting + enhancing them again. It is not easier because it requires hell of time and farming and patience ugh and if I have a team for RuDN HC, I'd always choose the clearing method. Since the Slayer System is relatively new to DN, probably we can ask/suggest ED to provide other ways of obtaining slayer points (e.g. Nest points, Dungeon Points, Master Apprentice, etc).

P.S. I am super enjoying the slayer nest and detective goblin huhu.
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Actually max lights cubes per week before was 23 and it stays the same amount now.
          Before:
          5 with Dungeon points weekly
          5 with Nest points weekly
          1 with 3 matches at ladder daily
          3 with Goddes medals weekly
          3 with ladder points weekly
          Total = 23 weekly

Now:
          9 with Dungeon points weekly
          8 with Nest points weekly
          3 with Goddes Medal weekly
          3 with Ladder points weekly
          Total = 23 weekly

Even if you dont count ladder for any reason (need to be Gold Tier 1 at ladder) still 20 weekly =x. Now finally no more tedious ladder(personally) daily but more dq weekly
          IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

The FTG system we have right now is the original system that KDN CDN and JDN had from the very beginning of the game.
            DNsea was an exception and the devs did us a favour by crafting a special FTG system specially for us.
            Now that we are back under EYE who are the developers of the game, it is inevitable that we will return to the original FTG system, which is the original intended system for DN.

I can probably guess the reasoning behind this FTG system.

In South Korea where online gaming addiction is a huge problem, the south korean government implemented several laws on online gaming, like the "Cinderella" law which blocks young people from playing online games from 12mn to 6am. Other law dictates that the game does not encourage the player to spend long hours in the game.
            One example i remember was in Lineage, where the player would get less exp or drop rate when he plays continuously for 4 hours or longer, thus discouraging the player from playing for extended periods of time.

DN, being an MMO from South Korea, also has to adhere to these laws. And the FTG system is their answer. You can only enter dungeons if you have sufficient FTG, and nests have limits. Of course, there are ways to gain additional FTG and entry limits, but ultimately you cannot run them indefinitely.

Also, another good thing i can think of is that with the current FTG system, gold farming bots will be severely hit in their ability to farm gold endlessly. Whether this is a good or bad thing for the players is another question, but at least for the developers of the game, it helps to curb illegal RMT.

So, for those who are crying out that you cannot enter dungeons because of no FTG, there are several ways to gain FTG.
            - Get 3 likes to get 300 ftg (daily)
            - Hot spring on certain days give 500 FTG, (2 rounds, so total 1000 ftg)
            - Time to eat those FTG pots that you've been hoarding!
            - Buy VIP membership, irrc you get 1000 ftg daily, among other good stuff. If there's anything worth buying from the cashshop, it is this VIP membership. Not compulsory, but it helps alot.

On a closing note, change is always evitable, so do learn to analyse the situation and make the most of the situation.

Like Bear Grylls, Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Comment

Worst patch ever. The new FTG system doubled it.

Comment

Working...
              X