No announcement yet.

I'm quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your support!! As always i would like to keep an open mind also and so I do hope this would be resolved too

Comment

Shouldn't you be scanning up down right left centre your PC to find out if there are virus/keyloggers by now? Since hacking of database is unlikely as pointed out by many others (and I do agree).

Why jus​​​t thank everyone for their support? Lol

Sad for y​​​ou, but yeah. Aren't you curious if your pc is infected?

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree. Scan your pc first
        It could be phishing site as others have pointed out as well.
        You might have visited websites that offer free in game items but you just forgot

• yutehara
        yutehara commented
        Editing a comment
        That or TS is just too embarrassed to admit they went to a phishing website, probably way before it all happened (before the transfer). Because TS already said they had gen accessories

And this "hacker" thought rather than completely wiping off TS's inventory, Hacker-kun then decided to make TS farm stuff for Hacker-kun to steal in the future, so H-kun made TS think they're safe after TS changed passwords.

Time passes as TS worked hard and earned a lot of stuff, H-kun decided to make a move and stole TS's stuff.

At this point just perform a full wipe for your whole computer (and I mean your whole drive, not just some simple antivirus cleaning [lol] ), or just use another computer from now on(?). Change ISP(too extreme?).
        Last edited by yutehara; 10-29-2017, 04:53 PM.

If someone DID hack into DN's servers and took your information then you won't be the only one with missing genesis accessories. There are a plethora of players that have more gold and more powerful items than you. Just my two cents.

Comment

I'm afraid I can't do much from my end as solely a forum moderator, but based on my knowledge being this a targeted attack happening over a period of time this isn't a hacking. Your PC must have a malware installed, be it a keylogger, remote screencapture or recording, etc. With these no matter how many times you change your passwords they will still be acquired. The many ways you could have gotten this range from using public connections and LAN to insecure websites to downloads, almost any download. It's also possible that an acquaintance or friend sent this to you covered with other file or also LAN.

Player's PC maintenance and security is responsibility of the players themselves.

The least customer support may be able disclose is the locations from where logins have been made, but rather than trying to find the culprit I would be more worried about scanning, cleaning and installing a scanner into my PC, and closing all the connection and LAN. There's also a chance they are masking their location when logging in which would be just a waste of time.

Also check your hardware because some these keyloggers and screencapture methods aren't software, they can be attached to your PC.

Comment

Something like this happened to me too.
          To be honest I have second account and I use that to exploit things, send items to main account.
          The next day i just notice that those items went missing.
          Then i realize , they are aware of it.

Comment

You are telling me this started happening before transfer and you didn't actually check if something was wrong on your PC? Incredible.

While I agree that Eyedentity shouldn't babysit your account, I think we can push Eyedentity to set a login check up like other sites and services do, that whenever an account log in is done from location that it's not the usual one, you must confirm via email or cellphone message that it's you who are making the log in to proceed, otherwise you are kicked from the game. You need to be incredibly dumb to have this fail for you.

Comment

Hey guys update! Computer is clean now. Being as optimistic as i am, hopefully i can climb back up agn slowly with no problems. I will try one last chance with customer support. I may be dumb but i'm just an ordinary player who plays hard for this kind of game. I must be stupid to be playing dn even after all of these had happened to me. It probably is bcos of the moral support my friend has given to me ^^

Comment

This thing sort of happened to me too, I hope they are able to help you with your problem and track what exactly happened
                Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Wao. This is making me paranoid.

Comment

I'm sorry to judge, but you responses are so unnatural.. Wouldn't you be sharing like, what kind of malware was installed in your pc that could have caused the problem? And perhaps try to rethink where you could have gotten the infection from? and wouldn't if be natural to share your hunch on how did all these happen to us all here so that we learn from it?

I love your optimism and your ability to be motivated by support. But in real world, things doesn't work purely on support. Find the root cause, fix the problem, learn from it and move on.

I'm sorry but this doesn't sound like a true and complete story to me. :s

Comment

• HayateX
                      HayateX commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello! I'm really bad at typing these kind of things so i tend to miss out on things that would be valuable information to you guys.
                      I downloaded Malwarebytes, scan my pc and found some interesting things but it doesnt look anything harmful. But anyways there was this file that needed to be quarantined from an app called studiocam. But idk if it is a keylog or anth so i just clean everything from my pc. I'm actually someone who can hold my patience for too long like as u could have seen. I dont think i have ever done anth wrong with my computer to even have a slightest hunch of whats wrong with it.

My computer has always been at home.
                      I'm the only person in the family who plays dn

• Chocorroles
                      Chocorroles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HayateX the vast majority of malware disguises itself as unharmful software, even windows processes. CamStudio/StudioCam is actually a screen recording software, but there's also malware disguised as it that will peek into your stuff and even install ads in your browser so I guess we found your culprit.

• Verbena
                      Verbena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HayateX just in case I would also recommend to reset your modem and change the password. Even if CamStudio was found I wouldn't discard the possibility of other entrances. Did you check your hardware too?
                  Working...
                  X