Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help HanateX: Hope this reach EYEDENTITY

Hi guys (and EYEDENTITY),

I'm here to help a guild mate / my friend who play with me everyday. He got his account hacked for few times alrd, losing golds in the past and now losing 2 of his refined accessories. He just crafted his refined earring last friday where I helped him / lending him some harmony cubes (120~ish if not wrong). A long this week, he have returned some of the harmony by few mailing/trading. If these transactions possible to be tracked (I lend harmony, and he returned small amounts ea other transactions) this can help as small proves, he have sent a few mails/trade me few times. He have not returned all the cubes he borrowed, which i dun really care.

Attached image is a discord chats. hopefully can help as a little bit of evidence that he got hacked. I know me or even him do not have hard evidence regarding this, but hopefully he could get his things returned.

I know at this state he wont even bother to send tickets anymore, since this problem occurred to him few times and he's tired of it. SO PLEASE HELP.

Regards
    Lenxac,
    Ign: lenxac (initial small letter L)

Original Post: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...1-i-m-quitting

Originally posted by HayateX View Post
    Hey yalls, HanateX here. After playing dn for quite long, I've seen people come n go. AND so, i am close to officially quiting dn.
    I can't hate ED but at the same time i do and they are the reason why i lost all hope in DN. For a person who has tried my best to gear and
    tried to reach end game tier as a fellow sorceress
    i guess its the end for me. I will list down why i lost hope on DN, Most towards the security of DN? or how i feel they treat us when we needed help.
    They are always showering us with events and all but whats the point if all your hard work went missing. YUP! THATS RIGHT.

ALL MY HARD WORK WAS GONE( but not my 24 max chars since u cant give anyone that anyways)

before transfer, someone took 45kg ( i had a total of 50k+g back then) from my char. idk who or what took it and i asked CC to track for me but NOTHING happened.
    i changed my password and everything and so everything was fine nothing was stolen yet. I just hoped for the better

after transfer, someone took 200kg( i had arnd 210k+g) right before the enhancement event on wed 18 October. something was weird and of course i was pissed i wanted to full +12 my gears. i changed my 2nd password.
    i asked CC to track for me but THEY NEVER TOLD ME WHO TOOK IT NOR RETURN THE GOLD(although i know this is prob expected ? but wtf ). I was on the verge on quitting but i still had some hope left..

but now 25/10/2017, i came back from school. Exhausted, i still on dn, going to do Harmony nest and realized my gen access was missing. i get scared, i opened my inventory felt relieved but only to my horror to see 2 refined gen accessories missing.(1 refined gen earring and 1 refined gen ring) my normal gen neck and gen ring was still there cos its untradeable. Whats the point of sending another ticket if they are gonna give nothing but a half-assed answer

This is probably the work of a hacker which probably hacked into my account. And no, no one knew my account. A friend once told me that its quite easy to hack into the database which now i feel like it is cos this is what happened to me.
    I feel so defenseless, DN would care less about a player and my friends can't even help me but cheer me up. And if i continue playing dn again my items will be gone again. so whats the point of playing anymore?
    I want to continue enjoying this game but its hard if all my efforts gone to waste. So guys please be safe. Once u get hacked, there's no safety in your account anymore. Pretty much game over.

Hopefully i can get back on track but for now its probably ta-ta

HanateX

Ask your friend to send a ticket to 1:1 Inquiry and probably ask them to track his mail/trade transactions in the last 1 week. And provide all evidence that he can give.

Comment

You could have posted this in the original thread.

Comment

Working...
      X