Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login to my dragon nest.

Help Po..
    Now that i am not busy, i really want to play DN again but the problem is i cant login my account. I know that there is this transfer thing but the main problem is that i cant login to cherry credits because my yahoo account that i used in cherry credits require me secuirty code which i dont remember already.. is there any way i could get back my accnt.. pleaaaaaaaaaseee..

Originally posted by jiro009 View Post
    Help Po..
    Now that i am not busy, i really want to play DN again but the problem is i cant login my account. I know that there is this transfer thing but the main problem is that i cant login to cherry credits because my yahoo account that i used in cherry credits require me secuirty code which i dont remember already.. is there any way i could get back my accnt.. pleaaaaaaaaaseee..
    Do a 1:1 or contact Cherry Msger and you might need to provide some matching identifications to your account such as national ID or driving license to verify the name and details used to register the account.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Or perhaps you may want to recover that Yahoo account instead.

Comment

help pls!!
        i made a new acc. in DNSEA but i can't still log in to the game (id and password not match(1001) pops up.. i also finished ny registration to eyedentity site..what should i do?? pls help

and one more thing does all the players who did not transfer their accounts in EYEDENTITY on the given dates will be lost?? is there no way to recover my old accounts?? I really love to Play DN ... T_T
        Last edited by darkvhaika2018; 01-01-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Verbena
          Verbena commented
          Editing a comment
          please contact customer support
      Working...
      X