Slayer Dungeon Difficulty Drop Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer Dungeon Difficulty Drop Rate

are all difficulty mode for slayer dungeon have the same drop rate rate?

anybody have exp part dropping on master or normal?

There's alot people shouting their Slayer parts yes?
    How many of those can clear Abyss in let's say below 1 min?
    I don't think casuals with Neris would be going Abyss and suffer for 5 mins for a single run...

To answer the question, I usually ask them which difficulty they went to and most of it is Normal.
    For Slayer Mode, one would either go Normal for fast run or Abyss if your damage is decent enough and can clear it fast for the extra 1-2 points.
    Master difficulty is unnecessary actually.

I personally only run Abyss solo and have gotten only 1 part out of the 300+ runs I did (It's a guardian top, fml)

Comment

I think the drop rate for the equipment are the same for each difficulty, the only difference is slayer points I guess?

I used to do abyss since my phy got decent damage, but it's quite the struggle when I get 2 bosses or any other annoying challenges, and I thought that 1 or 2 more slayer points isn't worth the difference in mins of my run. So yeah I decided to just go norm and I got elestra gloves, so I guess it's better to run norm since equipment still drops there, with the same crappy drop rate. I mean several runs on abyss and only got ML gloves, and I decided to do norm - got several runs with no special drops til I got that eles gloves Click image for larger version

Name:	smile.gif
Views:	17
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	104899

Comment

Originally posted by lBlakesl View Post
        are all difficulty mode for slayer dungeon have the same drop rate rate?

anybody have exp part dropping on master or normal?
        There is no exact AND official answer for this as of now. Don't know if there are data miners that could provide it too and most who do search for the answer are limited to what language they could understand as I assume that CDN or KDN forums might have it. I think it's very safe to assume that the drop rate is the same for all difficulties as provided by Knee. The drop rate itself is safe to assume as the same or is a little higher than the 5000g stone that drops in gold pouches.

Comment

• lBlakesl
          lBlakesl commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks alot foe the infomation so its really really low.

• vjdarktm
          vjdarktm commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. And just thinking about the chances that you'll get what you need is just depressing.

• lBlakesl
          lBlakesl commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, if it same like rarestone gold. itsike droprate og the stone x 1/# of class on dn XD

Asking things only Tasha knows
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

just sharing my experiences, i did 350+ run on my main defensio WITH RH everyday abyss mode (+50% buff on wednesday) since the patch, i only got 1 part so far. meanwhile my flurry only do 2-5 runs everyday depending on daily task (normal mode) and she got like 5 parts already.

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

• lBlakesl
            lBlakesl commented
            Editing a comment
            very nice luck you got there. RH buffs seems bug on slayer.

with my rh i only get hammer few times only but with my other char without RH 80 percent of the time i get hammer(legend/unique/epic).
            Last edited by lBlakesl; 11-05-2017, 11:16 PM.
        Working...
        X