Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you create sub chars? rather than making a new account? (another nub question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you create sub chars? rather than making a new account? (another nub question)

Hello guys! Why do you create sub chars or creating a new character within the same account? rather than making a new account? May I know your tots about this, since im planning to create a new character and Im not sure if I should just make a new character within the same account or make a new account for the new character, also to get the perks of for ex.: "Only 1 character can obtain this within the account" something like that. I've been asking a lot lately, if you guys have seen some of my post, sorry for always asking! hahahaha

Easier to share eq, plates, costume, talisman, etc if you have BiS stuffs instead of getting multiples of the same item just to gear 2 chars in 2 different accounts.
    There's also per character event sometimes instead of per account.

I only have time to play 1 char nowadays anyway so yea...

Comment

Previously, all gear can be shared. This means 93L gears, jades, epic costumes, FD plates; these alone are enough to create a clone of similar strength. Then there's Rune HC service..
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Mine is more of curiosity. I was curious about why they were so OP on PvP, so I created chars and tired them out.

Moreover for 95 cap, they are beneficial for shard farming.
        Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Maybe because of features like:
          1. Max character bonus + combined skills.
          2. Server and cash storage.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkhaez View Post
            Maybe because of features like:
            1. Max character bonus + combined skills.
            2. Server and cash storage.
            ^ this especially a player like me who shares cash accessories (tail,decal, wings etc)
            Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

Some items and armors can be shared through account . Plus its a hassle , to keep changing account to account.

Comment

Switching accounts every time i want to pick anything would drive me insane

Comment

Ill highly be creating a sub char now instead of an account, thanks for the opinions guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X