Info Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Help Please

Can anyone tell me what is the level 95 Critical Damage cap?The actual number and %? Thanks lots!

1.37 million and 300%. Crit damage starts off at 200% and every 13.7k crit damage (without bonus from gears) adds 1%.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Thanks Xenocho! Been asking this info in-game but noone is certain. Again, thank you kindly. Got last 2 questions though if you can help. Do you know if 300% is easily achieved with the current content? I see you run rune hc, I suppose you have max gears or close to it if not. If I may ask, what's your Critical Damage?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        It is based on char level, it is difficult to achieve in Lv 95 at current content. You will need to stack a lot of plates with 3rd stat Critical Damage, even for INT and STR classes. They may release more stuff in the future which promotes FD and critical damage, I hope.

My Adept has around 280% crit damage with Refined Genesis Earrings, Limitation Plate and a full set of 2nd stat INT talisman. I do not use any 3rd stat crit damage 95 plates.

I would say overall, do not worry too much about it. The diminishing return from crit damage is very high and the cost efficiency is questionable. It's only necessary when you are min-maxing, part of trying to get the best gear out of the current cap.

I see. Thank you very much. I guess that's it. I'll follow your suggestion. This is very helpful. I'm glad I asked here and you took your time.

Comment

Working...
      X