Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stack FD easily and LF Rudn HC as secondary

Greeting DNetizens,

As per topic, appreciate if any can advise.

I have been in game for 2 months+ and I find that FD lacking to Rudn HC.

My stats currently sit at 400+k MATK, 1k+ FD, 53% Elem and 2.6m HP.

Costume: full set halloween
    Armor: RudnU + Slayer Top
    Weapon: RudnL
    Accessories: Chiron >> I have been thinking to replace Chiron but I don't think it will greatly boost the FD

LF Rudn HC (optional/secondary)
    I'm hard to fit into a fix group due to my work environment, 12h/day and 7days in 2 week shifting. I have confident in my skill and mech knowledge, so far tried 2 times Rudn HC and able to make it to last boss, then team falling.

Thank you for reading and hope for a respond.

Stacking FD is easy for 93 but extremely difficult for 95

most important is full set genesis which gives 2200
    full Rune L +12 gives a tone too
    with these two alone you should almost halfway or more to cap FD, just need top up with a few plates and ultimate talisman. These are also core gear to be end-game DPS worthy.

Then theres costumes too, which will add around 1k+ inclusive of all 7 piece and 4 sadnyth set.

It is extremely costly to build FD
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Genesis give 330 FD per piece, 550 FD for refined

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Never thought I'd live to see the day where 'stacking', 'FD', 'is' and 'easy' are together in that order, within a single sentence.

If you still have yet to acquire full genesis set and RUDNL/Calypse set, then I'd advise you to put some effort into acquiring them first.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      When you acquire genesis and calypse, fd usually isn't the priority; you are getting it for the other properties. Then suddenly you have a lot of fd so ya
Working...
X