X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this rune wraith 6/7?

i saw someone post this on blue bird

do i get instant 6/7 rune wraith in 1 run ? im kinda confuse

6 wrath is max in 1 run.... ppl ask for 7 due to the weapon crafting requirement and the last piece usually from 2nd run + magnifying glass the chest..the 6 wraths dropped most probably sold to other client

Comment

Originally posted by dreadpin View Post
      6 wrath is max in 1 run.... ppl ask for 7 due to the weapon crafting requirement and the last piece usually from 2nd run + magnifying glass the chest..the 6 wraths dropped most probably sold to other client

but how do i get a total of 6 wrath on the run ? do i need magnifying on the 1st run ? i thought drops are rng

Comment

In service runs which are not the FFA style, you are usually the one to loot all. 5 wraths will drop from chest, and 1 from the magni, therefore fulfilling the 6 wraths.

In 7 wrath runs, you will run with another client for a total of 2 runs. In the first run, person A will loot the 5 and get 1 from magni, while person B will loot 0 and get 1 from magni. In the 2nd run, person A will loot 0 and get 1 from magni, while person B will loot 5 and get 1 from magni. This gives a total of 7 wrath to each person.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

There are currently many types of RUDN SVC in the market: FFA and fixed wraths.

For Fixed Wraths, normally it would be 1/6/7 wraths, where:
          1 wrath - Get from the gold chest (use magni), you must not roll on any wrath on the floor.
          6 wrath - Get from gold chest (use magni) + all 5 wraths on floor.
          7 wrath - Must have 2 lvl93 and above characters, as maximum wraths can be obtained in 1 run is only 6. You will get 1 wrath and 6 wrath separately in two runs.
          Hence, you must have magni to get your loot, which all svcer will remind you before the run start.
          About how svcer run with 7 wrath, refer to Xenocho post above
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

thx for info guys btw do i need to use my magnifying on all chest ? also whats average svc price for 7 wraith ?

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Usually using 3 guarantees the position of the gold chest. If you magni all silver, the last chest not checked is gold.

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              a minimum of 3 magni is needed for sure gold
              prices vary, but should be 40kg

• TashaGodspell
              TashaGodspell commented
              Editing a comment
              thx guys need to farm gold now
          Working...
          X