About the Board Game/Roulette Event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Board Game/Roulette Event.

Is there any news on the replacement of the Board Game/Roulette? (It ends on Feb 6 if I'm not mistaken) or if the duration was just extended or it just expired there and people are just waiting (People that log-in or have friends there might have some info). Just asking because it's the other source of that Gold Goblin Coin where you have a decent chance of getting it and isn't wholly RNG based.

Already checked the Future Contents Page for the Patch Notes and there isn't anything so the replacement for it might not be thought of yet.
    Last edited by vjdarktm; 01-10-2018, 05:49 PM.

I suspect its durational, since it appears on the event calendar. So far it spans past 31st January.

Actually the end date is listed in the board game page itself:

Last edited by Xenocho; 01-09-2018, 09:05 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I've said it. Just asking for any future news on it since DNKR had it first (Like what kind of games did it replace and if those can be another source of the Gold Goblin Coin).

Got my first board game coin after 80 spins with some deaths needing 20 tickets to res, RNG sucks...
    I don't know if its even viable to get 10 coins for 1 Gold Goblin Coin, I'll probably end up with the title and if ever I have enough for the coin later on then I'll get that one since you can only buy these 2 anyway.

Comment

let's wait for a time traveler to answer that question :P

Comment

• vjdarktm
        vjdarktm commented
        Editing a comment
        I've already said that there isn't anything in the patch notes (Those in the Future Contents thread). There is info in the form of some people playing/checking or having friends/connections in that server in-game after the event has ended and whether or not it just refreshed. I was just hoping that those people would see my question. It's a long-stretch but it doesn't hurt to try.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I may be misreading this but login is saying that there has not been another board game in kdn since the last one, similarly released like ours. Therefore it is not possible to answer your question.

• vjdarktm
        vjdarktm commented
        Editing a comment
        Xenocho He's saying that there is no info yet based on DNKR's patch notes hence there isn't a way to check and answer my question. I'm just wondering if someone has logged in there (or has a friend there), saw that it just went and expired, and its duration has not been extended since it's initial release. My bad for not elaborating my question to a degree. Gonna edit it to avoid misunderstandings.
        Last edited by vjdarktm; 01-10-2018, 05:46 PM.
    Working...
    X