Question about Synthesis Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Synthesis Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

If I exchanged the coupon for the musketeer weapon, can the weapon be traded to another character via storage?

I got one of these when opening an altea box on my alt and found out the coupon itself can't be put into cash storage. I asked world chat if the exchanged weapon can be traded via cash storage but there were conflicting responses, so I hope someone here can clarify.

The answer is no for the specific one you received.

It cannot be traded via Trade Warranty too.

The one which can be transferred are obtained from a different kind of Gacha, such as Karahan box etc.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Is it the case that all weapons that come from this ticket cannot be traded, or is it only this batch (musketeer)?

Someone told me police epic weapons in the past could be traded via storage, so I was wondering if I could wait for another batch before using the coupon.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        That person is lying. All weapon coupons and the corresponding weapon costumes which come from Altea Gacha Boxes are untradeable.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        ^I second to that. You can't trade these synthesis weapon costumes. I already tried it with my sub to no avail (specifically the police weapon costume ).
    Working...
    X