Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the average gold can you get from Gold Goblin nest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the average gold can you get from Gold Goblin nest?

1st time i was able to enter i got 2.5k. 2nd time today i was able to get 5k. i think it's below average since it is a Gearmaster lacking burst attack and only equipped with +12 Leica and +14 tier2 Medea.

ummm u shuold use talisman abo u can get it from guild reward
    u put it on 200% talisman slot and u can get up to 15k gold if i am right

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      how many gold goblins did u kill, mine are 8. so from the number u provide the average should be 7.5 k to 8k.

Saw some got 14k but I think that's on the high side already.
    zAr on his flurry manage to get around 10k when it just released, that is with abundance talisman.
    Don't know if he did it wrong or did he manage to get more if he ever gets another coin.

It was on another thread.
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...goblin-dungeon

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that's probably flurry lack AOE, since you could kill many gold goblin when they gather to the center w/ sandstorm. i already threw 2 BMB some of the gold goblin are still alive.

Gold Goblin Nest? What's that? Some sort of urban legend?

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      why? haven't u got gold goblin coin. obviously not the way u talk.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Got one? I've never seen one being dropped in my nest/dungeon runs for the past two months.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      got 2 from same dungeon ( abandoned wharf ) and same character, since that character is grinding AW for crystal points. probably the system is counting ur runs on that particular dungeon to drop gold goblin coin.

The max you can get is around 5k. Currently talisman +100%, hence 10k total.

With hotspring, +50% chance for double drops so approximately 50% increment. This increases the drop from 5k to 7.5k. However due to talisman doubling the gold, you get 15k.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Depend on your gear and class. I was able to get around 12k with my ML, using abudance talisman (too bad not on hotspring day)

Comment

I don't have abundance talisman, but yesterday we got +50% drop rate, so the gold i should get w/o buff is around 3.7k, already an improvement from 1st time.

Comment

I got it on wednesday. With abundance and hot spring buff managed to get 11kg.

Gladi btw

Comment

Got another 1 today , too bad +50% drop rate already over. got 4170 gold w/ 15 gold goblins killed. maybe there are more in the past and i didn't pick it up. it is obscured by that gold bunny box and it is not pick up by pet automatically.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              *** just suggesting here ***
              As you progress with your gears & gold income,
              I badly suggest you to find a really active guild and help this guild to grow pouches
              via contributing guild points (nesting and doing dq with guildmates).

these stuffs (abundance talis) will reward you since you are lucky enough to get gold goblin coins.
              As well as you are hardworking enough to spam those dungeons.

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              i won't exchange my 4 page guild storage for just 1 day or 3 day abundance talisman. anyway getting that gold goblin coin is only rare occasion. that means i won't just jump to join any guild to sacrifice my guild storage.
          Working...
          X