what is slayer gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is slayer gear?

I have read things about this slayer gear but i don't get what is difference between slayer gear and regular gear you can buy and upgrade ingame? i also read on divin blog that it will get skills?

Have you heard of the Growth Guide? it's pretty cool and can answer lots of questions about Dragon Nest items.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-03-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• BamBam
      BamBam commented
      Editing a comment
      i already have examined growth guide, but i do want to know the difference between why slayer gear is unique to other gear why it can be bought on a store, but all other gear higher than neris cannot? sorry i not make the question clear

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      lol so funny

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      As i know from the growth book we can compare too between slayer and callipse gear or other gear and see the difference but some people maybe lazy to do it XD

SLAYER GEAR are mysterious equipment unique in the game as to where they can be bought with SLAYER POINTS from which can be obtained or earned via SLAYER MODE on lvl 90 nests on GTS LVL90 and other events that rewards slayer points such as of the current LAGENDIA EXPLORATION CONTINENT as a reward from chests, and Board Game as a reward after defeating certain monsters in the game roulette, these 2 events are limited and will be removed upon the patch of the AWAKENING of the machina class at [May 15 2018]

WHAT IS SLAYER GEAR?
    slayer gears are equipment, they are unique because only a specific type of class can wear a specific type of slayer gear (EX. Sniper Hector Top is a slayer gear that can only be equipped on Sniper class) These Gears are fixed onto each 39 class available in the game, so you could say there are 39 different types of slayer gear available for each class in the game.

Slayer gear can be bought with slayer points, when visiting the slayer store, which is located near the Gates of Time and Space or GTS portal, you can see that the price is 100,000 slayer points, this is difficult to earn and requires months of farming points, but as of the "Essence of new sun event" from which a special box is given to you that will require an amount of Essences to open the box will reward you with slayer points, in this way, you can get a slayer part when you complete the stages of these boxes, which is a total of 5 stages, a total of 100,000 slayer points will be rewarded upon completion and bonuses such as goblin gold coin and the Iona skill heraldry heal from which 20% of your max hp will be healed instantly.

They are unique because on future updates, they will receive a unique feature that could be called "Slayer Skills" from which a type of your character's skill could be enhanced in 2 ways, A and B, 2 versions, but each slayer part will have different kinds of skills that it could enhance, as they say you can only wear 2 slayer gear with the enhanced skill you have chosen from 5 parts, so if you want a particular skill, you will need to wear that particular part, (EX. TOP or upper body slayer gear can enhance charge shot, and helm can enhance arrow shower, you want an enhanced version of charged shot so you need to get the TOP SLAYER GEAR part) they can also be compared to a calypse TIER 1 +20 gear, whenever the CALYPSE gear gets an upgrade or a new gear is featured, the SLAYER GEAR is updated to the 2nd strongest gear available ingame, you cannot exceed the gear's strength because of the enhanced slayer skill you can experience when the update comes for it, so its pretty rare.

so , slayer gear as of now can be obtained easily, so it is better if you can get the points as much as possible before the event ends.

and if you are new, you should probably read guides in this forum

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Shovie, make a TLDR for him. haha

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      BamBam which part of the thesis you doesnt understand?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i think he means about why slayer gear is so important in the game and everybody else wears it... because its free, and as of now, i have 2 slayer parts, 1 from drop, 2nd from purchasing my 2nd part for my sniper, almost getting another 100k slayer points and im gonna get 3 slayer parts soon

as i have said, you can compare it to t1 calypse +20, i didn't include something like you can enhance the slayer gear because in the near future it could change

Slayer Gears obtainable from slayer nest / slayer store.

In other words, it is an Legend Equipment that can be farm. It has one par stat with Calypse Tier 1 +20 counterparts. But it can't be enhance. So the stat only limits on Calypse T1 +20 stat.

The other equipment needed to be enhance from Neris > Medea > Calypse. Needs alot of mats and gold , but it can go up to Calypse T2 +20. ( It has growth and go higher than Slayer)
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• BamBam
      BamBam commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the comment

I just want to add. If ED will give us this month's patch as it is in kDN, the machina awakening patch will come along with a ladder update; where the slayer equipment can be
    bought from the ladder shop.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      that's also a possibility for SEA, but they could also place it onto another update date, they could just include it on next month's update and so on, i always doubt that ED would perfectly release an update without any issues... that is why i have that negative impression about it and never have expected it to be successful
Working...
X