Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDN Time Attack (Materials for buying Accessory Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDN Time Attack (Materials for buying Accessory Question)

hello, noob shovels here again for another noob question as i am noob

i just want to ask the following:
    • How will you get the Legend Green Dragon Accessories (Karahan Accessories)
    • How will you get the Unique Green Dragon Accessories (Karahan Accessories)
    • on 1 run, how many materials that you can collect for buying the karahan accessory from the priestess of darkness inside GTS? will you be able to buy a full set on 1 run if you took a service, and they let you loot out all of it foryourself?
    • If service is available, to get as much material as possible, how much would the fee is for a run?
    • How can you enhance the accessory? do you need a fixed amount of those Glass materials to enhance or is it an item similar to hammer, where when you use it to its specified accessory to enhance, it will be enhanced at a 100% success rate?
    that's all, thank you

1/ GDN L access get from chest after clear. The team will get 2 accs per run (rollable)
    2/ GDN U acess can get from each boss with chance. They are also can be bought from the shop
    3/ You will get one of each material per run (week). You will get full set GDN U from shop within 4 weeks (if you manage to kill karahan in each week).
    4/ Not sure about fee svc run yet.
    5/ The enhance rate is 100%, and you can choose stat. You buy the enhance crystal from shop and use it to enhance (like hammer). You can find more special info if you check the shop itself.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmmmm... i haven't seen anyone in town with a GDN accessory enhanced... most of the players now has genesis accessory, which is the top accessory to have now, 2nd to that is the karahan or GDN accessory.

so their difference is that the Legend karahan accessory has a set bonus effect right? and the unique karahan accessory doesn't? forgot to check the store inside GTS since i'm going senile, here's my theory of all the things as i recall when ive read the patch note regarding the update on april:

Legend Karahan accessory can be enhanced to +3 as you say, also has a set bonus effect (don't know the set bonus stats)
      Unique Karahan accessory can be bought via priestess of darkness store inside GTS, requires materials obtained from each boss at each stage of the nest including karahan himself
      The Item to enhance the accessories are somewhat called "Glass" with a name before that, respectively from where you got the material, using this you can enhance your accessory to +2 (+3 for legend)
      the stat when enhancing accessory varies, and depending on your liking, i dunno how you choose it though, maybe same application similar to when converting those incomplete medea gear using a stat or modifying converters?
      Lastly, as zarathena stated, you can only complete a full unique set of karahan accessory within a month or 4 times if you manage to kill karahan 4 times successfully.
      2 legend accessories will drop on the reward chess, randomly drops a type of accessory, regardless if its the same accessory (Eg. dropped 2 earrings, or dropped 2 necklaces, or dropped 2 rings)

here are my questions:
      are the legend karahan accessories tradable?
      are the unique karahan accessories tradable?
      can you both put them in server storage? (well, if you cant trade them, you might not be able to put them in server storage right?)

that's all, thank you for answering my questions

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure about unique, but legend acc is not server storageable.

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      The unique grade aren't server storageable also. I asked SpeedColie during his live streams and someone from the viewers answered.
Working...
X