cherry credits at 711 or netopia loadcentral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherry credits at 711 or netopia loadcentral

Yeah, i decided to load up again after years of my last top up from cherry credits.
    So where is the best place to buy?
    Currently working at somewhere at makati avenue. Is there any 711 stores nearby that has stock of cc?
    How about netopia? Do they still stock cc?
    After office hours, i'll try to visit netopia at mall of asia and see if they have cc in store, but anyone tried to load up from there?
    I'm currently have no idea where is the best place to top up.

Thankies

7-11 Stores will surely have Cherry Credit Physical scratch cards there, it is much more convenient to actually get those instead of going to a mall and walking down the long road.

7-11 stores is just around the corners of Makati Avenue, you just have to either google map for it, or ask people around you who might know the location of the store, isn't it easy?

Comment

Managed to find two 7-11 stores, and tried to transact using their cliqq kiosk, but then got inquiry declined once scanned at the counter =(
      And that is on both stores. Anyone has the same problem getting "inquiry declined" at the counter after scanning the barcode?

Comment

• MeshPolygon
        MeshPolygon commented
        Editing a comment
        When I asked them for CC cards, they don't even know what I'm talking about. As shown in CC PH homepage, 7-11 is one of CC official retailer. And this retailer is unable sell CC anymore due to those reason above(no PSC, broken kiosk service). I think CC should do something about it. One of their channel of distribution is down. It must have been hitting their sales. Or are they not a CC retailer anymore?

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        some internet gaming cafe retails all sorts of physical scratch card or codes such as steam wallet codes (Mineski Infinity sells most of it) if you would rather stumble upon a Mineski Infinity internet gaming Cafe, you should probably ask if they are selling CC cards... which is a high possibility that they do since they don't usually run out of things such as that (except if its not on demand or too few customers that buys certain codes and stuff)

7-11 retails CC cards when CC was still the handler of DN SEA, i am not sure now since i haven't visited a store after 2 years, last 2 years was my last purchase of the cards.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        7-11 still sells scratch cards, I just bought 40000cc on that particular store I know that sells scratch card, i'm already a familiar face to them. since i'm also the one who bought their last stock 2 months ago.

CLiqq's not working..buy the scratch card.
      7thDragon

Comment

Looks like LoadCentral is no longer available at Netopia, I could be wrong though as I only checked at MOA.
        Ended up creating an AllServe account and top up from there through 7-11's cliqq, but demn the denomination is quite expensive.
        485php for 10k CC.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          420 in scratch card, already increased in price at least 2 months ago.
      Working...
      X