About dropped skill plates..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About dropped skill plates..

What am I supposed to do with these? I have a bunch of them for different classes but I can't seem to do anything with it except keep it in my inventory or bank. I'm not able to transfer it or sell it. Am I just suppose to sell them in NPCs or throw them away?

you can sell the exact plates for 10 silver, a lot of those would convert to gold, so its not really a waste.

i save those since i might create a character that needs those skill plates... other than that if i don't, i sell it to make some space

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
      you can sell the exact plates for 10 silver, a lot of those would convert to gold, so its not really a waste.

i save those since i might create a character that needs those skill plates... other than that if i don't, i sell it to make some space
      I had the same idea of transferring them to another character that's why I saved them but apparently it can't use the server storage, it can't be mailed or traded. So I guess selling them in NPC shops is the only option.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        that's alright.. sorry i was being rude since i didn't knew about you being a newbie and said something that i shouldn't have...

if you are a newbie, you can try to read some guidelines here in the forums at the "Useful Guidelines and Links" section for other useful things you should know about the game that might help you out on your journey in the game

• whitenoise1
        whitenoise1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't really paid much attention to some of these mechanics like upgrading/heraldry stuff when I started to play DN because I was playing for the story. I would just put whatever I got from drops.. LOL.

but I'd check it out if I need info so thank you guys!

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i see, then you would have a long way ahead of you if you intend to read out the story, since each character from warrior to machina, and spin-off class have different story lines they take, especially the academic and lancea from which they will meet up with other characters such as the warrior, archer, cleric, sorceress etc.
    Working...
    X