X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service runs

Im a newbie who cant complete a nest beyond level 90 nests
    What service runs is the most worth it?
    and for example if i bought a 1.5k MN hell run do i get that 1.5k back from loots or anything?
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Depends,
    Using weapon stone price as the baseline
    MN beats VN when you are referring to the amount of tickets vs the amount of drops you get
    MN = min of 7 weapon stone for 1 tix (but 1 tix in MN is worth 3 VN tix) this is just faster too.
    VN = 3 runs, min of 6 weapon stone for 3 tix

But if you're referring to service price versus amount of drops you get more with VN Hell
    MN = 1.5k/run, 214.285
    VN = 900-1k/3 runs, 150-166.67g/stone

That's just on the minimum drop, it may vary depending on your luck in rolling.

No you don't get that 1.5k back unless you're lucky enough to get hammers and plates during the runs.

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok scrap that 7 weapon stone on MN, I only got 6 earlier by default. I guess only advantage is that it's a faster way to get stone

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Mist Nest HELL

ROLLABLES (4 MAN)
      15x Legendary Armor Stones
      9x + 60% Quality Garnet
      6x Quality LGE
      3x Legendary Weapon Stones
      30% Gladiator Plate
      14% Unique Enhancing Hammer
      1.1% Legendary Enhancing Hammer - Armor
      0.6% Legendary Enhancing Hammer - Weapon
      0.4% Golden Gobble Coin

PER PERSON
      9x Armor Enhancing Stones
      6x Weapon Enhancing Stones
      3x Harmony Cubes
      1,800 Nest Points

Vahr have it on his blog.
      It's for NA but it applies to SEA as well.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      do note that gladiator plate is the champion heraldry plate on our server

How come you need Service runs? did you just manage to overhear peoples conversation regarding svc runs are worth it? SVC runs is only worth it if you are rather planning to enhance your calypse gears, or there is a special event on MN somehow but as of now there isn't.

SVC is not worth it unless you have the gear and fund to enhance, but if you do not have the funds, atleast save gold for something else for you to focus on, and since Accessories like Genesis accessories are a permanent armament for your characters to use, both your main and subs can use it via putting it on server storage, then i suppose focus on getting all the light and dark cubes you needed and stuff, the space cubes then the time, harmony, fusion and the gold and whatever things you may need to do.

it is just so sad that i can't even convey all the things i am planning to other players in need of tips regarding which and what to focus on, enhancement of gears, dragon jades, accessories or costume etc etc. there's so much happening and planning to do.

i might do a guide about that soon.

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      did not state that i needed it, im just trying to find out why lot of people buy runs, and if they get back what they pay for. thats why i asked first because im a newbie and i dont know what to focus on besides savign gold while waiting for the medea set in the event. so i asked if i pay for a run will i get loots/drops that can give me profit, and as i read somewhere SOME runs can give you profit. Im still not familiar with everything with just playtime of 2 weeks and almost just 4hrs a day, i just remember reading some service runs from the old posts (2017?? or early 2018) regarding paying for RUDN runs which is worth it based on all the comments there.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      that was worth it that time, until now that gears are free and up for grabs that you just need to spend a few dollars to join in the event, which is convenient but for those who spent a lot of time, effort and even gold just so to gear up themselves with Greedy rune dragon gear and enhance it to +12 atleast, well not really that much worth except that you can exchange those legend wraith for something else on the store inside GTS.

Service Runs now are only worth for the powerstones, these powerstones are of legend grade, and they are called Veteran Powerstones that is used to enhance Calypse Gears, which is the evolution gear or an upgraded version of the medea t2 +20, the gear that's gonna be given away on the event.

You can earn profit from buying SVC runs from trusted and geared service providers or svc runners, the thing is, if you get lucky and won the roll for a heraldry plate, crafted it, got a good additional stat (the strongest additional stat or 3rd stat many calls it) you can net in some bounty of gold by selling it for a high price (always check the TH before selling an item worthy if sold for a high price)
      The most valued additional / 3rd stats are:
      Final Damage/Critical Damage
      Patk / Matk / Critical
      STR/AGI/INT
      VIT/PDEF/MDEF/HP

their price is base on their rankings from top to bottom, ofc it also depends on the type of heraldry you got, if the heraldry you got increases offense:
      Ultimate/Limitation
      Destruction/Magic/Fatal
      Bear/Wind/Intellect

For example, if you got an ultimate plate with Critical Damage as the additional stat or 3rd stat, you've won the lottery since thats the most valued heraldry, 2nd to that is Limitation heraldry with FD as additional or 3rd stats and then any of the following above that is stated will fetch a high price on the TH

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      well that clarified it a lot . thanks. so profit is still based on luck. i guess ill jsut save gold for now.
Working...
X