Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

I topped up 10k worth CC but i converted it to Eyet which was apparently my same account but different email when CC was still in charge so i was not able to retrieve the 10k Cash because the email for converting CC to Eyet should be the email for ED. I know its my fault for not checking the email twice before confirming but is there any possible chance that i might be able to reclaim or retrieve the converted CC back?

You can't convert it back anymore. Better use that cc to buy an item from cash shop then sell it for golds. Then buy cc in game from players using golds. But only trade with geared players, I prefer seller with T2 calypse items with genesis access.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      persuading a player to do illegal transactions in the game is prohibited, don't take lightly on that suggestion of yours, better edit it now before forum moderators or admin sees this

• Sazekusu
      Sazekusu commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow I didn't know that kind of transaction is illegal. They can't even ban players selling cc in game, I saw some of them they're geared af.

i can't understand, is the ED account you converted with CC to EYET is the account you're using?

your Cherry Credit account is not entirely connected to your ED account, any cherry credit account you want to use to top-up CC is possible:

Example, i have a total of 3 Cherry Credit account, lets name them A,B and C, i used my CC account A to top-up with CC, and then i converted it to EYET on my main ED account, but i want to top-up again, but this time i will use my Cherry Credit account B to top-up and convert it to EYET, and i successfully converted it, now i have the total of both cherry credit account A and B on my ED account converted from CC to EYET.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
      i can't understand, is the ED account you converted with CC to EYET is the account you're using?

your Cherry Credit account is not entirely connected to your ED account, any cherry credit account you want to use to top-up CC is possible:

Example, i have a total of 3 Cherry Credit account, lets name them A,B and C, i used my CC account A to top-up with CC, and then i converted it to EYET on my main ED account, but i want to top-up again, but this time i will use my Cherry Credit account B to top-up and convert it to EYET, and i successfully converted it, now i have the total of both cherry credit account A and B on my ED account converted from CC to EYET.
      It's quite confusing because i myself dont understand it. I topup on my CC account and i went to my ED account (account which's email was previous when before CC was still incharge of DN and before transfer) and there i converted but however i didnt receive it. So i tried again but this time i used the email used to log-in in the DN client. I top up 10k on my CC account again and i went to my email (email used to login DN client) and there i converted then i got 10k eyet/cash. So now my problem is the 10k i converted on my other email (email when CC was still incharge of DN) to eyet if i can still retrieve it back

Sorry if it gets confusing but im just seeking help. T.I.A

Last edited by CrimsonMax; 05-30-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        the way you're telling me is confusing.

If you have top-up CC on a CC account, you will have to first open your ED account and try to convert it into CC, you can use both the email you used on ED account when you transferred and then the CC account you used to transferred on ED, from which has both same emails to top-up and convert.

there will be an error saying that you did not top-up CC and your CC balance was insufficient when you try to convert an empty balanced CC account.

i don't think the way you are telling it us seems to connect with your problem.

Both ED account and your DN account at present have the same Email, you can't say you logged in on a different account and top-up it with CC, i mean do you even have any other accounts besides the main you're using? i don't know i think this won't have a problem since you already got the CC, you're just confusing yourself further.

• CrimsonMax
        CrimsonMax commented
        Editing a comment
        Well it seems that i just dumbfounded myself. It got all confused because my acc email before had a similar username to my main acc today so luckily i just checked the previous email i had and there had the first 10k cc. WELL IM STUPID

Edit: also after i went to check my previous acc email eyet wasnt still there so mybe the transaction was delayed
        Last edited by CrimsonMax; 05-30-2018, 07:43 AM.
    Working...
    X