Isn't this bannable? Frequent harassment in PVP + Racial/Confidential Slurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this bannable? Frequent harassment in PVP + Racial/Confidential Slurs

Nothing much to say title explains it all...

Will Update more if I have any more clarifications.
    NEW REPORT COMING FROM PVP COMMUNITY ABOUT SOULCRACK
    -FDC/Mass Disconnecting in a pvp match/colo
    Legit Proof here via YouTube... I can send you this PC specs if you guys think that my pc sucks
    https://youtu.be/V4aa5zJps6A
    NOTE: This is the 4th time he dced me in the same hour and in the same day because i messed him up (kind of) :'D [So i decided to record it]
    Last edited by EmiliaOAO; 06-07-2018, 05:15 PM.

(Was that me?! OAO)
    -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
    -Discord: Emilia#5646

tag Tasha for this post

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
      EmiliaOAO commented
      Editing a comment
      LLOLOLOLOL oke e.e

AHAHAHA what the h... so boastful af. A typical cancer. xD
    But I don't think he'll get banned for this.
    Best thing to do.

But still try to report and there's no perma ban for this.. sucks..

Last edited by Sazekusu; 06-05-2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

You have more than sufficient evidence to file a report against him. Please submit your findings via 1:1 Inquire support.

SoulcrackD is liable to at least two different offenses as stipulated in the Abuse Policy. You may use them to call for a more severe penalty (Permanent Game Account Ban) as SoulcrackD himself has never shown the slightest hint of remorse for his actions. I can provide you with more evidences (of his repeated infringements) should you need it in your report.

DNSEA Game Abuse Policy Ref No. DN-COM-03 (Chat/Communication)

DNSEA Game Abuse Policy Ref No. DN-HRS-04 (Harassment)

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
        EmiliaOAO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much! I'll let you know once I needed more proofs/evidences

Let me add on, it will be highly advise to submit unedited or tamped evidence to the respective personal in-charge.
      Which means pure screenshot file directly to respective person to handle the issue.

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
        EmiliaOAO commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll keep that in mind

I got lots of his abusive/ annoying/ threatening chat screenshots too, including his humiliating defeat when he fought me in the smallest pvp map in game which according to him is the graveyard of archers killed by him lol.

Let me know if you wanna report him for real.

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
        EmiliaOAO commented
        Editing a comment
        i sent an initial report already yesterday (no response yet at the moment)

Is it weird that even without looking at the pictures, I know this must be related to SoulCrack, lol.

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
        EmiliaOAO commented
        Editing a comment
        It's completely normal! xD

Pardon my grammar, thanks.

I'm just gonna share my word as well, thank god EmiliaOAO mentioned him in this forum when none of players who encountered him in-game have the time to do it, god bless you.

I met soulcrack before, in captain mode as well, he's always after me (he always targets and attacking me and keeps trashtalking to me whether I killed him, or he kills me), the reason is because I killed him once when he's attacking the captain that I'm defending (I killed him without using the bug).

I lost my patience after that, and used the CM3 bug (even if he's captain or not) to kill him intently/constantly (Disregarding if my team wins or not), then he says that I'm a bugger.

When we reached last round, he was the captain, and I just charged in front and used the bug (disregarding anyone that attempts to defend him and attack me) and made round end quickly.

After the round ended, he suddenly perma-banned me in the room.

An eye for an eye.

EDIT: I just used the bug after I lost my patience on him

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can't report him if I did the same thing (illegal, but not like his method that he did)
      Last edited by Agent3554; 06-03-2018, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Miso
        Miso commented
        Editing a comment
        EDIT: I just used the bug after I lost my patience on him.
        HOST : that's good lol.

so encouraging, so how can you say your target is being defensive when you are so on point? no matter how you team up on him whatsoever. it will not cover up how its just this one individual, yall are hustling about.one versus how many? you are no different from what you are actually reporting lol i mean you guys are worse. teaming up for how many people? and just how many pax have you gathered?

• Miso
        Miso commented
        Editing a comment
        EDIT: I just used the bug after I lost my patience on him.
        HOST : that's good lol.

so encouraging, so how can you say your target is being defensive when you are so on point? no matter how you team up on him whatsoever. it will not cover up how its just this one individual, yall are hustling about.one versus how many? you are no different from what you are actually reporting lol i mean you guys are worse. teaming up for how many people? and just how many pax have you gathered?

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        Miso Thanks for your reply, you have a good point.
        I apologize if my bad interpretation might lead you to misunderstanding

There are some scenarios where the captain is always defenseless in every start of the round. I mean in the starting sequence. I don't know how to interpret it, but what I mean is the starting point where all of them starts to walk outside. Also using Fly By could help you reach to them, if you know what I mean.

Well, you could, remember when the defensio cm3 bug could drain your hp to half in one hit, I actually do it often when that bug still existed, I just ceased to use it because I often get kicked (But not perma-banned), also because someone got mad at me and gave me some sermons that actually sense and in constructive criticism.

Also doing that bug ends the round quickly if you only target the captain, even if they keep defending it. I often don't use that bug on "Farming" (or idk what do they actually mean when they kill any players but the captain), but I use it to end the round quickly and piss players off.

Unfortunately support service is taking time to reply the report that i made (It's been three days already).

NEW REPORT COMING FROM PVP COMMUNITY ABOUT SOULCRACK
      -FDC/Mass Disconnecting in a pvp match/colo

-Controlling Players' Gesture in colosseum, will upload a video within this week

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

Cute post dramatize stuff more lol. As of people don't talk trash in the game at all, ban the entire community if you want to because of a few slurs or insults for fun, which aren't even serious. lol

Comment

You see this ? An imposter pretending to be me, there were multiple occassions where a fake account of me was created in order to portray me badly, i got an apology from the customer service as well, so tough luck for ya. i wish the best of you. and stop trying to over dramatize stuff to the point because if you had any proof i'd be banned by now, thank you. i request the admin to close this thread as it is trully done on purpose to get me banned

Comment

• SoulcrackD
            SoulcrackD commented
            Editing a comment
            You're threatening with sending me more pictures OMG REPOT REPOT REPOT. Buzz off lol. stop being overly dramatic. i won't get banned ) Stop the drama.

• SoulcrackD
            SoulcrackD commented
            Editing a comment
            Just accept you're desperately trying to get me banned. But you won't. Stop dramatizing stuff and stop threatening me. Case closed you threatened yourself. REPOT REPOT REPOT. Keep calm and drink some beer my lady. I have sincere respect for your crying, but dont act like a pregnant feminist who's about to give birth. thanks

• EmiliaOAO
            EmiliaOAO commented
            Editing a comment
            we'll see about that i guess <3
            have a good day

Originally posted by SoulcrackD View Post
          Cute post dramatize stuff more lol. As of people don't talk trash in the game at all, ban the entire community if you want to because of a few slurs or insults for fun, which aren't even serious. lol
          Yes, indeed it's cute... However, it's very very very common to think about an individual being a bit too much and that's where things get out of hand. Which is not anymore... a "joke"

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

Okay i have things to point out...

FIRST OF ALL
            - the SoulcrackD with a capital letter "i" is a level one warrior...

SECOND OF ALL
            -Yeah let's say that lvl 1 Warrior isn't you okay fine but can you care to explain how you defy dn logic by using blue bird on a lvl 1?

THIRD OF ALL
            - Your impersonating story is fake, you just used your blue bird ON YOUR MAIN TWO TIMES (are you that lonely?)

LASTLY
            - You're making yourself look worse by trying to prove me ... I MEAN US wrong

You're cute <3
            Attached Files

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png?width=1203&amp;height=677.png
Views:	30
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	139481

Missing post that was deleted, kthx bye.
              DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
                EmiliaOAO commented
                Editing a comment
                thankchu <3

• Miso
                Miso commented
                Editing a comment
                is it just me? or its obviously facebook and discord confidentiality.

SoulcrackD You don't have to be so personal, why you so angreh :c, chillax man have some skittles c:

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

Working...
              X