Isn't this bannable? Frequent harassment in PVP + Racial/Confidential Slurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe I logged in for this

Lmao Soulcrack, you’re lying to yourself if you actually think you can convince your audience that ‘iTs aN iMpOsTor’. Be accountable for your own terrible actions. Wait, of course you’re not. You’re the dude who breaks the chessboard when he’s boutta get checkmated.

Seriously dude? What do you play DN for? To satisfy your ego because you’re a sad, subpar human being irl? LOL
    Meowchanic | Alunea | Aerienes| LitenAerie | Lucernea

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
      EmiliaOAO commented
      Editing a comment
      very well said!

• SoulcrackD
      SoulcrackD commented
      Editing a comment
      You are one of those in this facebook page, creating rally posts against me ? lol i'm looking at all of your guys posts now keep rallying on facebook and bring all of your insects please.

• Miso
      Miso commented
      Editing a comment
      wait what? audience? imo lol he clearly stated the difference from his impostor, second one was him no denying that. i like the terrible actions though, wonder how prim and proper you groupies are altogether or singled out. <3

So this is what is has come down to right? Rallying people encouraging them to mess with me, creating a army of insects against me so you can get the public support and ban me ? GM. This is a setup. I am being setup on purpose. Any one of them commenting on this is in on this.

They create facebook posts share to other people to mess around with me, if that isn't targetted harrassment what isn't right?

*Btw tenki* You part of this group aren't you? XD LOL

I got alot of friends spying your pages so dont mess around with me

Comment

• SoulcrackD
      SoulcrackD commented
      Editing a comment
      You know this is an offense, because you're threatening me first of all. second of all. you're RALLYING people up purposely, giving them a push towards me. What is wrong with you, do you people dont have the dignity to talk to me alone. that you have to be a sad nutcase and try to mess around with me in a group.

Bring it, bring it all of you, and tenki i know this was your plan, and trust me i've got my spies everywhere around facebook checking these kind of pages

• EmiliaOAO
      EmiliaOAO commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you don't have dignity to talk people nicely? :think: one more thing, i don't care about your spies and your cries, you're infamous... I'm just doing the right thing to do when most of people in PVP who encountered YOU are hurt because of your "Joke Harassment" for two years... you get that? two years! plus i'm one of them and i'm holding myself in for it :< too bad i spilled the beans. But then again, you reap what you sow, i'll send more proofs until you repent/get banned even if im included :>. It's either die as a hero or live as a coward.

• Miso
      Miso commented
      Editing a comment
      this i like though its do or die, i'm gonna take you down soulcrack no matter what. either you repent or get banned even if i am to do the same, like wth is this lol? i'm like how come none of these people commenting altogether with the host have no comment on this. its so pure lol you can classify the outcome already from this.

Hillarious. I remember at some point this guy was actually trying to force himself into our guild (which was free to join at the time) despite being kicked multiple times. Man I hope I still have screenshots of that.

Comment

"Remember dont use bad words guys" LOL

Touché guys touché so we're gonna play dirty like this huh. Cant take me on alone ? bring it, bring it all of you

Ya'll jump on me like insects. bring it

Comment

Aight I’m gonna play armchair psychologist here and guess that you have some sort of undiagnosed schizophrenia, since you’re so paranoid that eVeRyOnE iS oUt To GeT YoU. They’re not. I’m not. I just happen to be one of those people you’ve PMed hateful shit to.

Nobody would want to set you up. You’re not that important. Get over yourself and your massive, unjustified ego. You’re not some famous player, you’re just some neckbeard basement dweller who thinks he’s a big fish in a small pond.

Also? You, of all people, crying about targeted harassment? What an absolute pissbaby. Do you not see the irony behind your claims? I refuse to believe anybody can be this dumb. Talk shit get hit, lad.
        Meowchanic | Alunea | Aerienes| LitenAerie | Lucernea

Comment

Umm bro? I'm famous, you're infamous do you get that? LOL

(Was that me?! OAO)
          -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
          -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

• Miso
            Miso commented
            Editing a comment
            i almost burped from laughing xD soul has been here long before, who are you again? how are you famous again? before it hit 40 cap, it was the dawn of wars and sorc's. before everything else. lol i mean hey! miss famous..or rather mister famous lol hi, please don't gang bang me from all of yer friends </3

• EmiliaOAO
            EmiliaOAO commented
            Editing a comment
            Miso you can now have sex with a mouse LOL... YOU don't even know me

• Miso
            Miso commented
            Editing a comment
            Tenki i do know you. maybe you are actually doing that for who knows how long lol.

Ya'll gonna get banned for targetting me lol. i dont even care because i got an apology from eyedentity 1:1 inquiry service. they know whats happening with the reports and they know a fake account was impersonating me.

To all my haters out there. keep hating. it feels good. i ain't scared of any of ya. bring it, rally it up. lol

Comment

• EmiliaOAO
            EmiliaOAO commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my gosh i'm so scared to get banned! Holy Mother of Pearl!!

• SoulcrackD
            SoulcrackD commented
            Editing a comment
            You set me up. enjoy your ban lol this is such a huge mess up for you.

Nice group effort though, you guys work good as a team, but hey its setup and you know Eyedentity bans people who setup certain individuals. and trust me that is your link going around through these facebook pages. and these links go through your DNSEA Forum account. You've checkmated yourself Tenki. good job lol

You want to mess with me more? you're just setting your own account into an trap and im safe. i know i am.

Comment

And im at your discord channels too. Tenki. i know you set me up and i know everything.

Enjoy your ban, your link your responsibility.

The link on facebook already shows you were part of this conspiracy against me.

Once again soulcrack is the one break dancing

Comment

Maybe a vampire like you who doesnt sleep and stays online 24/7 here is slowly realising you're the one losing this battle huh.

You messed up Tenki, its up to you to leave it here or delete it. but i recommend leaving it because you've messed up yourself anyway

Because your DNSEA FORUM account is linked to the Facebook accounts, and people clearly are rallying up for harrassment. Tenki you are part of this my lady.

Are you sweating, i bet you are. good. sweat you dirty vampire

Comment

You can't manipulate me boy, you can keep trying you'll get there :'D

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

• SoulcrackD
                  SoulcrackD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you feeling the heat already?

Comment

Conspiring is a permanent ban. Feeling the heat? How does it feel to be checkmated ?

Who's link is that again? oh wait Thats your link tenki. Conspiring is a permanent ban and setting up especially is a permanent ban.

Comment

You just wait until i get home :'D

(Was that me?! OAO)

Comment

Title is self explanatory.

Comment

• SoulcrackD
                        SoulcrackD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still threatening i see. but but i thought you were nice? You realised you will get banned because this evidence already is enoegh and it links to your DNSEA account.

• EmiliaOAO
                        EmiliaOAO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why would you call this threatening when I'm just asking a question, and also, why are you so defensive to a point where you think sharing a forum turns into rallying?

• Miso
                        Miso commented
                        Editing a comment
                        its self explanatory right here. sharing a link does matter, it gets views also inviting people to gather on something to rally into. companies ban this, and in real life you lose your job for this.
                    Working...
                    X