T2 +20 medea set from gatcha event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 +20 medea set from gatcha event

Does the t2 +20 medea rewards from the event gives you the weapon from what class are you when you joined the event or when you claim the reward? I was planning to change my job from ML to Barb but I am being worried if I get to change to ML but claim the set with an axe.

Did you not read through your own thread?

Comment

Hi I see you like to incite frustration, irritation, angst and annoyance in the forum. Did you really think posting multiple threads is the solution?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Dizaster
        Dizaster commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw your answer what do you mean by the latter? I wan thinking the same thing to change one of my character. If you can be more clear, as my English is not that good.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        The terms "former" and "latter" in the above context assists in pointing out to specific subjects in the sentence, usually when there is more than one. In this case, Apple and Orange. The former is Apple, being the first subject, while the latter is Orange, being the 2nd subject.

To answer your question using long sentence... you are given an an incomplete medea item and given a stat changer; this allows you to choose the stat of the medea to make it into a proper +20 Medea item. Included in the options are the different types of weapons available for that class: e.g. both Kabala and Cannon for academics.

• Dizaster
        Dizaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the explanation. I learned a new things :>.
    Working...
    X