Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive NERF for Shooting Star and Loli Mecha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive NERF for Shooting Star and Loli Mecha?

Hi. I heard there will be a massive NERF for both Shooting Star and Mecha.... ss [splash] skill will decrease damage to 55%!!!!!...is this true? and where to get this info? i can't found it on website... T.T

Find kDN PVE Changes on General Discussion.

PS : [Sometimes, we need to use search tool in this forum, since most of the questions has been answered already]
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I understand your worry but there's no need to open a new thread like this without checking the appropriate sections, e.g. thread on general skill changes kdn June 2018 or specifically academic skill changes.

There are many other players who should feel worse - players which have heavily invested millions of gold in these chars.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw, remmy your char is originally an adept right? :3

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It was made as an Adept when academics were released. Changed to SS during BDN era, change to GM during RDN era, then SS for IDN. It was adept for Rune and now SS again :x Probably will stay SS despite the nerf.
Working...
X