Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Trade Warranty provided by buyer deal work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Trade Warranty provided by buyer deal work?

I see many sellers said 'TW yours"..how actually it works?
    Because Trade Warranty cannot be gifted right? so how the buyer will give the Trade Warranty to seller?

The buyer must give their unused CC code to the seller, which will then used by the seller to topup and purchase Trade Warranty.

​​​​​​Not exactly the safest trade.

Comment

The only way to give it to the seller that without account sharing is what NearLawlet said. There are some people who will insist logging in on someone's account (e.g. buyer insist logging on seller account to load it up) and this one is most likely a scam.

Comment

Bruv Dont go in that **** STAY AWAY Bro thats always a scamm... and because i did some stupid mistake it cost me my acc.....
        Dont want that to happen to u mate. In both consequences its a scamme Get The F*** Away... dicediver
        ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

Exactly..just got scammed by KUrouChl..MIT guild.. I trusted him because of he is geared enough and a famous MIT guild member..
          Don't know either the real IGN owner or MAYBE A POSER of him. but his Discord is IamCRAZY #6465

So I lost 19500gold by mail him as a deposit for him to give CC codes to buy trade warranty.

He gave a used CC codes, then asked for email and password to make Paypal transaction. Then finally ask for gmail password to verify Paypal transaction. but not give my gmail password.

YAY today I lost 19500gold.

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            In that case you don't need to pay the TW in advance tbh you can just decrease the amount of the item that the buyer want if he's providing the trade warranty.
            Most likely a poser, if it's the actual dude he'll just make you trade him directly instead of mailing. Any lv 1 user can use this trick, transfer the gold, then delete their char afterwards so no one can trace the poser one again.
            (This is why putting up "AFK/Not here" balloons are important if you're afk-ing in SH nowadays...)

This is 90% unsafe if you are trading with strangers, especially even if you can see that they are geared, doesn't mean they can be trusted, never trust people who haven't made a name for themselves even though they are geared since Scams are a norm in the game, even illegal outside deals there are still scams happening.

DO NOT even try to bother dealing with something like this.

How does it work:

TW Yours = means that the buyer is required to provide the currency for the seller to purchase the Trade Warranty, buyer gives all the necessary CC Codes for them to top-up, convert the CC into EYET, then purchase tradewarranty and then they will use it on the item you want to buy, afterwards they will put it on TH for a fixed price, THEN you will have to buy it from there, ofc the price depends since someone might SNIPE it out from you, SNIPE means that someone else was there and then they have purchased it for a lower price intended, since you provided the TW, the seller doesn't care whoever buys it on TH, means the buyer will lose a lot of resources, money, time and patience.

TW Mine = Safest way of Trading, since the seller will provide the TW, means the buyer only needs to interact and deal with the seller, they can't just buy the TW on cash shop and use it on the item, since it might not be on demand and they might just waste up their money they used to top-up to convert then to buy the TW, so at first they need to search for a buyer which will surely buy the item.

There are some Trolls happening and the seller that will provide TW might spend up a lot of money just for something they won't be able to sell in an instant.

that is why you see a lot of sellers here in the forums on the Trade thread section posting their inquiries regarding trades or deals.

Here in the forums its safe to post something like that, but its for the buyer or the seller to take the risk, there is still a chance that it might be a troll

Comment

Working...
          X