Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some quetion hope you clear them for me

Hello guys
    I want to know dose Green dragon acc and mat can be server storage like 93 L?
    how much mat do I need to level up the ring (Farway ring)?
    I saw somewhere in the forum someone talking about we should be able to trade in server storage our L and U mat to enhance our weapons. So, since that did not come yet, if it came will we be able to trade our Green acc and mat?
    Last thing, is there is a time limit to finish stage 1 and 2 in green dragon? if not , can I just clear it with U +20 tier 2 set? no FD.

Originally posted by Dizaster View Post
    Hello guys
    I want to know dose Green dragon acc and mat can be server storage like 93 L?
    how much mat do I need to level up the ring (Farway ring)?
    I saw somewhere in the forum someone talking about we should be able to trade in server storage our L and U mat to enhance our weapons. So, since that did not come yet, if it came will we be able to trade our Green acc and mat?
    Last thing, is there is a time limit to finish stage 1 and 2 in green dragon? if not , can I just clear it with U +20 tier 2 set? no FD.
    You can server storage GDN Acc via special storage, which require special ticket.

"Last thing, is there is a time limit to finish stage 1 and 2 in green dragon? if not , can I just clear it with U +20 tier 2 set? no FD." I don't think so
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I believe most of the questions may be answered by reading the April patch note, where the GDN is released.

Material to enhance? mentioned in the patch note.
      Time limit? mentioned in the patch note.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
      X