Question about Uniq jades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Uniq jades

Is there a Uniq jade with FD? Since epic level 95 jades have FD I was wondering if there is one since when I searched in DN gear simulator there seems to be a 266 FD in there but it might not be implemented in DN SEA.

Probably removed from crafting chance. It's impossible none has surfaced so this has to be the logical explanation.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I believe that the FD stat increase for Above epic grade dragon jades isn't available, from my perspective i think this is because of the Armor/Weapon certain accessories and costume accessories already provide the said amount of FD to increase your DPS Potential.

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        I just saw one of my Guildmates get a LGrade FD+Elem % 95 Jade so that may confirm that LGrade Jades can have FD substats.

Or maybe FD % is too rare for Unique (like 0.2%) but it needs confirmation from dataminers.

• Great Grant
        Great Grant commented
        Editing a comment
        FD %? you mean it adds up a percentage of your FD to your total FD and not base FD? (Ex. Base FD = 25 FD, like on epic D-jades, Percent Base = 1% or 5% FD, or something similar to that)
    Working...
    X