List of stackable debuffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of stackable debuffs?

Is there a more current list of stackable debuffs?

Example: Soul Eater's Curse debuff (-15% elem resist) stacks with normal -20% elem resist debuffs or something like that?

Thank you.

I think you may refer to this guide: Making Yourself Stronger With Debuffs!

Comment

I guess it would be:

Soul Eater's Curse
      Elestra's/Adept's/Slime's Freeze
      Light Fury's Unseen Art (stacks together with Freeze)

Comment

Curse stacks with elem resist because they are of different types. They do not stack.

Here's the sticky link. Please look for it harder in the Q&A

forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/83388-mini-guide-making-yourself-stronger-with-debuffs
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Just want to add that Hero Mercenary debuff (Geraint's Barrier, Argenta's Earthquake etc) stack with others as well.

Comment

Some say that certain debuffs actually stack like OE's Diffused Rays. Are those rumors true or not?

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true at the moment but will be fixed in the upcoming or next patch as per KDN patch notes.

Just for info sake: Both BP and OE has this. They are considered bugs. However, the soul eater curse is intended.

• JustARandomGuy
              JustARandomGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              I see. Then LF' Outbreak EX, OE's Diffused Rays and BP's Bloody Sign has this, and currently is a bug. Thanks.
          Working...
          X