About FD the new curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About FD the new curve

I did not understand when they said the FD it will be liner?! does that means it will be easier to stack it? or to reach 50%? because im at 20% and I dont see anything has changed.
    Last edited by Dizaster; 07-10-2018, 03:42 AM.

Originally posted by Dizaster View Post
    I did not understand when they said the FD it will be liner?! does that means it will be easier to stack it? or to reach 50%? because im at 20% and I dont see anything has changed.
    FD now is linear, e.g. 1% per 100 fd regardless of fd amount. This is different from the previous FD curve which increased the % when you had more versus having lesser FD.

Did you really not notice a difference in your FD before and after the patch?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

FD now is linear, e.g. 1% per 100 fd regardless of fd amount. This is different from the previous FD curve which increased the % when you had more versus having lesser FD.

yes, I did not notice any change.

Comment

• metier
        metier commented
        Editing a comment
        i had 14% before the patch now i have 40% how can you not notice the difference

• Dizaster
        Dizaster commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess then I might be wrong some where.

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

150 fd = 1%

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        It was an example just to show linear growth. At the time of posting, I felt showing just an example could get the point across.
    Working...
    X