Question about the "Female Warrior"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the "Female Warrior"

So, the new event calendar for november is now up on their page, here's the >>LINK<<

Just a question though, i saw the event calendar, wondering who's that girl on the calendar, was thinking it was a lancea class or the new "Knightess" branch class for the 1st specialization of the lancea, but i saw the gloves, and the stance (a bit of a glance on the calendar) and now, this cleared all my confusion and definitely this is a warrior.

My only guess is that its some sort of costume set that when you get all the required costume or accessory to equip, you can transform into the female warrior?
    Tried googling, saw it on youtube and its all just bunch of videos, no description about it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2018110111013765124.png Views:	1 Size:	444.6 KB ID:	150554

its a costume with the same stats as the current costume accdg to divinitor's blog. (dunno the grade though must only be EPIC or rare grade from cash)
    Last edited by geeeen17; 11-03-2018, 05:41 AM.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

saw some vids on YouTube that it's a potion you can drink to transform into a female warrior

Comment

I think it's a costume.. i saw this in Divinitor Blog..

Comment

if it's a costume, then there's not much of a change for the voice of the warrior right? i mean its possible that a costume can entirely change the looks of a character, without having a separate skill to use in order to transform into something else that the accessory or costume set can offer, but there hasn't been a costume set that requires all 7 parts to transform into something though, it only included tails, decals, wings, and necklace and even the weapons like on geraint's and argenta's set.

Any idea when did it got release on kdn? and will it ever be available on SEA though? if it is... i'm gonna get it LOL i just hope its not inside a box, i don't wanna spend way too much and get nothing but dated jewels and the bungbung potions

Comment

• M26
            M26 commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe it's potion to change warrior to female character and also there's a costume of it or transformation.. will see about this after the update xD
            but yeah i think it's a costume and also the voice change to female. it can be use to any warrior class even DA..
            Watch this link
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8Gh3CrRps
            Last edited by M26; 11-04-2018, 08:22 AM.

• geeeen17
            geeeen17 commented
            Editing a comment
            it was released during august patch in KDN, it'll be release in SEA for sure as this will attract lots of cashers. No idea when, should be next month (its released together with scylla patch)

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            geeeen17 just a new eFFin girl character (Warrior) KDN to SEA or DNMobile ?

maybe DN is promoting the LGBT? imagine a warrior in a girls costume that would be raising the rainbow flag!!! i for one want a Male archer!!! like Legolas that would be cool or a male loli --- hmmm should i call him loli tho...

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            uhuh, that's off topic, and its not really something you should discuss in a forum where mainly the game is involved, and not a type of organization that promotes biased information about there are more than 2 genders in existence, personally i don't believe in such thing, but i still do respect their beliefs.

and i don't like discussing such trivial topics as well, so i'm out on this

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            There will be a shota costume, ED already announced on a meet and greet in Korea.

Can it be wore on dark avenger ?

Comment

Working...
          X