About the costume in crystal points store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the costume in crystal points store

Is the upcoming replacement or addition costume for CP store going to have the same epic rarity?

Have to wait for patch note to find out.
    I'm still waiting as well for confirmation if it's the same epic rarity and if not I'll just get the club costume for my subs.

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      welp same here usually patch notes gets released 1 day before the patch so its all good

Correct me if I'm wrong but ED never officially mentioned that they were changing newer crystal shop costumes to epic grade right? If that is the case, patch notes won't work but rather players will have to datamine or self test...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm it will be probably a ninja patch again considering that it's not officially mentioned like before when they just added the school costume in the CP store without saying its actually epic but yeah speculations

where did it state that it will be replace? or any additional costumes? i must have missed it all i saw was the epic costume will be removed :O
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really replaced but isn't the point of the Costume preference survey to add back a old costume to the CP store?

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      if its in crystal shop i expect it to be rare grade only, because that epic grade costume is just a mistake ED wont admit, they just did not take the costume back due to multiple Problems (spirits, Gacha rewards, etc.) that occured during that time.. well lets hope its still epic so poor people like me wont need conversion for it to be useful
      Last edited by geeeen17; 12-04-2018, 10:17 PM.

The Nov patch notes does not say anything about REPLACING the current epic costume. It just says it will remove it in the Dec patch. Don't get your hopes too high coz it will just shatter like pieces of broken promises

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      Judging from the crystal spending event they might actually not add a new epic costume but rather a old rare grade costume
      probably

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/test...ference-survey

"Our GMs and I will go through the comments and will re-release the costume in Crystal Point Store soon."

So, the Patchnote said Epic-Costume removed from Crystal Shop.. and that Forum Topic is about re-release a Costume in Crystal Shop..
    its connected somehow

Comment

I totally Agree that epic costume was actually a mistake if you really looked into it. they really just had to suck it up else they'll face legal issues and its some what a compensation for the other screw ups like that spirit scam lots of players got screwed there. nothing much against ED as I have benefited as well from it.

Comment

Working...
      X