Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding about eye gacha reward: t3+20 calypse set (convertable or not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding about eye gacha reward: t3+20 calypse set (convertable or not)

Hello,

May i ask about the t3+20 calypse set
    many people asking if this GEARS are convertible
    and i go here to post this because i have 2 choices

Join Eye Gacha Event
    or
    Enhance My Own Gears

It would be a smarter choice to go for the eyegacha. There is no different calypse set so it should be convertible. Even if cannot convert, +20 T3 is current end game (minus scylla).
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Nobody knows
      they could troll us, just like "Genesis Ring" incident hahah

Comment

I believe the only reason they did that to the genesis ring reward was because 1. It was going to be tradeable which would've killed the market and 2. they probably knew the majority of the player base wouldn't be able to instantly upgrade the ring to refined genesis and so most people would be stuck using the lvl 90 version with shitty jades. Calypse gear isn't tradeable nor can it be placed in normal server storage so its safe to assume that it will be convertible.

Comment

The current elevation cube status seems to have stabilized from CC's previous giveaway. If the previous genesis ring was upgradeable, the time cube and elevation cube market would have been destroyed with the sudden upsurge of demand.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
          X