Sure win cherry dip event fixed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure win cherry dip event fixed ?

So i had raised a ticket to cherry credits and sea site as well regarding the issue where i was unable to get wings using the code, later on a notice was put regarding the same that it is being worked upon and will resolve soon
    i got a msg from cherry credits saying that the issue has been resolved from eyedentity's side and i should try and claim now. However, i still am unable to claim them on 3 chars.
    Anyone else able to claim ? Any update from eyedentity regarding this ?

I'm supposed to have a Red Bird Messenger and Rainbow wings. They are still fixing it.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Best to keep your codes until they confirmed that it is fixed. Please tell your friends too. We are unsure if we would get full reimbursement for failed codes.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Update : just got another reply from cherry credits that they're still on it
        Thanks for the help y'all

Comment

Working...
        X