Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did my Dragon nest SEA account transferred into EU server without notice on my email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my Dragon nest SEA account transferred into EU server without notice on my email?

I am a Dragon Nest sea player since 2014, then stopped playing around December 2014 and continued playing DN sea on 2016-2017, then i stopped again due to studying priority, now I installed DN SEA to play again today, but i can't access my account. So i logged in on CHERRYEXCHANGE website, i checked my account on dragon nest and i saw it that it is on EU server? i mean, what the freak? Did they just transferred my dn SEA account into EU server? i hope you can help me.

As you may notice, CC no longer runs DNSEA. They had an account transfer from CC to ED months ago, which has long expired. You might just have to start anew.

Worry not of previous properties from that account as they are mainly obsolete now. If there were sentimental items in there, sorry for your loss.

Regardless, the game is having its maintenance now, at time of posting. You may only login after its done (check DNSEA in FB for updates).
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

First of all, did you transfer your account when CC gave DN SEA to ED? If not then you can consider saying bye bye to your old account.
      Second, current CC account has no relation with DN SEA now, except for charging EyeT.

Comment

Transferred to EU? impossible you can't play EU server from your current location because of IP ban. more likely deleted or buried in the current SEA server.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          He did asked same question in cc forum, no one bothered to answer him, maybe it proves EU is dying.

• X1989
          X1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          CC made a different forum site for EU now, so the old CC page doesnt do anything anymore

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          they just revamped cc forum last dec 18 and they created another site for EU? Mantou still make notice of maintenance in this new cc forum in EU section.
      Working...
      X