Is the Goddess Equipment worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Goddess Equipment worth it?

I mean, I havent seen anyone using it. Is it really worth it?

Hat gives ur skill free FA properties. Shoes gives +30% cdmg to ur skill. Just try and get shoes and hat.

oh and pray the skill u get for is ur core dps skill.

oh if u havent seen anyone using it, its because the RNG of getting one is fcking absurd, took me 1k runs to get something I can use.
    Last edited by sngweiwei; 02-13-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• sngweiwei
      sngweiwei commented
      Editing a comment
      Less rng in the fact that its just 1 part now. But the rng in class skills still applies. Its less shit. But its still shit.
      Last edited by sngweiwei; 02-13-2019, 09:33 PM.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      disassembling i goddess gear cost 1000g and you only get 800 leaf, you need to disassemble more or less 8 for 1 part and you still get shit, no wonder i haven't seen 1 wearing it.

• sngweiwei
      sngweiwei commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, 4k leb pts per box. 1k leb pts per key. The 6k leaves box does not require keys. Still though, it adds up fast.

Worth using when that 30% CDMG is applied to a skill which has high % in your DPS meter.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Yeah, get shoes and hat that has the skill for your best dps skill out of the 3

Comment

Working...
      X