DNGearSim Stat Computation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNGearSim Stat Computation

I always optimize my stats and gears in DNGearSim so ill know which items i should prioritize but today it seems like its not making sense in its computation. Pix reference below...

Original:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	29
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	157242

Change1 from constant: additional 12k m.att + 3k int with only 12k increase in total damage

Name:	2.png
Views:	25
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	157243

Change 2 from constant: additional 2.7k m.att with 79k increase in total damage

Name:	3.png
Views:	15
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	157244

Comparing, TDMG only increased by 12k with an additional of 12k att and 3k int from victory jade; while adding 2700att from plates gives an additional of 79k TDMG

did i miss something?
    or is it safe to assume that victory jade computation is still not ready in DNGearSim?
    Or is this really the case ingame? - cause ill just choose int vit UJade if its the case

its hard to compare actual DPS ingame with a small change in numbers so ill just ask you guys for your thoughts. It might be small but it bothers me lol. Thanks and happy gaming!

Something is fishy about the matk, your INT increases by 5k+ but your matk barely increase, I would go with bug in computation with victory jades for this case.

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      facepalm.. i actually missed that.. thnx much

ingame theres a difference of 42k m.att

ill just let this stay here to notify the creator/editor of GearSim

I heard that DNGearSim and SkillSim is transferring/migrating to a new host site (AFAIK from herokuapp to github).
    Maybe you are using the old database or maybe the creator is still on the process of finishing the migration process. Definitely a bug though.
    Last edited by Skyros; 02-21-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      nah am ady using the new one (netify). and yeah it may not still be ready for victory jades

Remember to add the Class Masteries.

Some info: https://github.com/spacem/dngearsim/issues/35

Comment

Bit of a late reply.. I am not checking forums much and was just lucky to see this post.

I tried this in the gearsim and it appears fine to me. Your screenshot shows in-game items and that stat-card site so I cant really tell the problem but seeing as you have almost no mdmg difference I wouldn't be surprised if you added the wrong high grade jade, maybe one with pdmg (it is easy to do with all the options).

Comment

Working...
      X