A Question about Enhancement Changes on DN SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question about Enhancement Changes on DN SEA

I was wondering if it is safe to enhance without the use of jelly would be true.. Just to make sure, I need your CONFIRMATIONS if it is legitimate as of now cuz Im worried that my calypse equips will be destroyed if I enhance it w/o JELLY
    Last edited by zaphkiel27; 03-04-2019, 03:50 AM.

Where did you get the information that even without using Item protection magic jelly wouldn't break your equipment? its the only item that prevents it from breaking from beyond +10 enhancement

Jellies are relatively cheap now on TH, it's not even that expensive to get, 4,000 pcs of jelly would only cost you around 10k of gold, would be best to be safe than sorry in the end, it's a small price to pay to make sure you don't break your gear, and any dragon jades that was equipped on a broken gear would be lost as well

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      calypse don't break even beyond +10 ,it only degrade -5 level if failed w/o jelly.AFAIK skila beyond +9 do break w/o jelly and still downgrade w/ jelly.

unless there is changes for calypse i'm not aware of.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      What? well that's still bad, and when did they changed that?

yeah skila breaks, but not sure if you can really use jelly beyond +10? currently gear can't be enhanced beyond +10 since we will be getting the enhancement level upgrade this march since prior to the update gap of 3 months from kdn, which they got theirs just this december

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Before the eye gatcha that hands out full set+20 t3. I was enhancing my gear during event w/o jelly since it is expensive that time.experienced failure and degrade by 5.But still beyond +11 t3 it is advisable to use jelly because gdn materials might be lost if degrade below +11.

Skila do break from+9 to +10.

Success rate = 80%, hence not safe w/o jelly.
    With 20% enhancement event, success rate = 0.8 x 1.2 = 0.96 = 96%, still not 100% safe
    With 30% enhancement event, success rate = 0.8 x 1.3 = 1.04 = 104%, so it is safe over here.

"Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be 20% of 80 is 16, so 16% more success rate is added over to the base success rate of 80% = 96%, yours seems a bit complicated for me to understand.

When is this 30% enhancement event going to start? i can't seem to properly load sea.dragonnest.com and it loads indefinitely, not sure if its on my side or on their side

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      It is just mathematical equation. To translate yours, 0.80 + 0.2 (0.80) = 0.80 + 0.16 = 0.96 =96%. Same thing.

30% enhancement event is a past I suppose, as it is too OP. Also, I use this as a showcase of when jelly is not required.

I got the information from the GAME itself to those players, it seems to me that there are different views and answers so I thought making a post here would make me understand more.. since Im not a heavy gamer so Im not Updated to the current changes .. for those who answers, Thank You Very much.. Very much appreciated !

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      better if you don't just quickly trust those people who says that kind of things, always do your research and base all your findings on their answers, since most of these people might be trolling around or doesn't know what they are talking about at all or they want you to fail.

Good thing you asked it here, your calypse gear might have been broken by now if you didn't.

Remember, its better to be safe than sorry, magic jelly is always your get go when enhancing, you can't be sure of enhancing gear without jelly.

Oh btw, when you're enhancing your gear to Tier 3 +11 you will need the crystals that can be obtained by doing Green Dragon Nest Time attack, specific crystals is needed for each type of part such as armors and weapons, also you can't use jellies at that point, since it is a 100% enhancement rate and you can't also use any type of enhancement hammers at that level of enhancement, after getting the materials, you can then do it.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      If you referring to the tips during loading screen, ignore them. They are a past remnant and GM just doesnt care enough to update them

If you want the (sort of) long story:

Enhancement boost events used to be 30% when success rate of enhancing differs per gear level. Then they updated the success rate of level 95 epic to legend grade equipment except skila and fixed it to 80% regardless of gear level, that is when "safe enhancement" became a thing. It lasted for a few months until they reduced enhancement boost events to 20%, which brings the success rate to only 96%. Now, equipment have chance to fail again.
    Last edited by Arkhaez; 03-04-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X