Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Invaders

What's the best place to farm invaders? Just need them Boxes

Drop rate for gear boxes (medea and calypse boxes) are all the same in differnt dungeons, so if i were you i would recommend to just do hirendel's barrier for the daily quest, after that you can go ahead and do any other dungeons you like, especially on chiron island where the dimensional rabbit (silver or gold) will appear, and 90% of the time from the gold dimensional rabbit you will definitely get a drop of either medea or calypse boxes, 60% for medea, 25% for calypse tier 1 and 5% for calypse tier 2 box.

I recommend that you do your main quest + side quests, since while you are doing your main quest, eventually you will complete or finish your quests from side quests, and not only that but its the best way to earn gold as of now, considering dungeons only spend 150 of your ftg and will reward you an average of 35g~45g per run, you can also get dungeon points, nightmare points, wonderful points as well as nest points to actually use it to buy other things.

There's a lot of things to take advantage of doing dungeon runs, and its the fastest way to earn gold as well as acquiring gear boxes such as the calypse box you're trying to farm.

"Farming invaders" aren't really a necessary term, they appear randomly and drop gear boxes at random and its rare to find any even if you kill around 2 or 3 invaders big or large, usually they just drop an average of 10~20 gold, and then 50 Blood, sweat and tears points, so you will have to repeatedly go in a dungeon.

I suggest you do different dungeons at a time so you won't get bored easily while trying to hunt for the invaders, since they appear more often when you do different dungeons (base on my experience, i often get invaders when doing my main quest on my subs when entering different dungeons while doing main quest)

Comment

Based on my experience they have a spawn chance with each new spawned set of enemies, personally i think ancient archive has a decent amount of spawn opportunities. (just speculation)

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I do feel the same, although I had not experimenting anything. Once in Seabed Cave, I had invaders in two consecutive mobs spawn. Not sure if those small spawn of mobs would trigger invasion tho.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        they do appear on sets of spawns of mobs in a dungeon, usually there's around 5 sets of mobs that will spawn on different key locations on a map in a dungeon, so you could say that you've got 5 different chances of spawning an invasion, i mean not literally saying that you could spawn but it will definitely happen once in a while.

Maximum invaders that spawned in a single run for me is 3, so there's a possibility that there could be more, but i doubt it spawns on the final boss of that dungeon.

But i can guess that there's a maximum of atleast 2 or 3 invasion spawns in a single dungeon run base on my experience, and i think that the spawn will happen the moment you enter a dungeon, for example if the RNG rolls 1, 2 , o 3, lets say each of those numbers are going to trigger an invasion, probably 1 would trigger a single invasion spawn on a random key location in that dungeon, 2 or 3 more from different key locations and that happens the moment you enter the dungeon, meaning it's already set after entering that said dungeon but you just won't know when, this also applies to LCE, every dice roll is already fixed once you've enter the stage and this is true base on my speculations, its not every dice roll on LCE will lead to a RNG, but rather it happens in the beginning, simple as that.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        In LCE case, yes same speculation as me, but still it is fun for me to be a little bit superstition tho (for example, i will roll the dice when the timer reaches 47/46/42, seem like lucky numbers for me).

Anyway back to invader. I could not care much lesser on farming invader for the invader ancient grade gears. The drop rate is so low you can think of it as a lottery, nevertheless the also low rate of spawning. Might as well just use your time on farming other thing such as BST, in which you are also going to dungeon for a slim chance of getting the lottery.
    Working...
    X