Please help, returning player with new fresh account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, returning player with new fresh account

Hi guys, I stopped playing DN back in late 2015 due to having to serve military duty and not having enough time due to training and work.

When I came back, I wasn't able to recover my old account (I had 9 max levels...) and I made a new one, in hopes of a fresh start.

Just a few questions, I'll compile them so I don't start spamming these forums.

1) I was able to level my Gearmaster to 95 within a matter of 3 days due to the 300% EXP rate up from 29 to 31 March. May I know how often these EXP rate up events come around? They're very useful for rushing my characters up to max level, so I'll plan my time ahead just for these.

2) All these new points (Nest Points, Dungeon Points, stuff like that), can someone help me quickly summarise what they're used for?

3) Is there a way to transfer mounts between my characters in the same server?

Thanks in advance.

1) If you read the April event calendar, you will see ED seem decided to completely stop having EXP event (aka HotTime event). So you might not meet any EXP event in April, or anytime soon.

2) Points are some currencies used by the game that allow you to exchanges for items. You may find Dungeon point, Nest point, and Nightmare point stores in the DQ NPC (Priestess of Darkness) beside Boundary Gate. Community point and Master-Apprentice point store in the heraldy NPC Stas. Crystal point store NPC is beside Trading House. Wonderful point store is still at Wonderful Theme Park. Seasonal point is from event Lagendia Continental Exploration (LCE) and the store is in Guild Master Deckhard. The latest Blood, Sweat, Tear (BST) point is located a little bit north of East gate on a bulletin board, and the store is in the NPC beside the board (read February patch note for more info). Most importantly, Lebrium point for enhancing your gears, and for purchasing Lebria heraldy that gives maximum 2700 FD from the little NPC directly in front of Boundary Gate.

3) No
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true, they are actually enforcing the idea of players to do the main quest and side quest, not only this will also help increasing the exp they gain, but will also deter boredom due to the fact that they are able to go to different dungeons at a time because of their main quest, as well as side quest, these quests as well also give some good and valuable items for them to be prepared for the worst part of the game, which is gearing up, since doing your Main quest, even reading the lore for a short amount of time (you can get a summary of each chapter of the main quest after completing them or skipping on them) they could earn a lot of these resources to help them out on the materials needed for gearing up, such as enhancement magical jellies, High Grade garnet (sorry, this is for those who's character is already level 95, and you will only get these on level 93 quests or higher... probably) and other items important and necessary for enhancement and crafting.

Gold is also rewarded for each quest, you could actually earn up atleast a minimum of 10kg by doing the whole main quest alone, the fact that there are also side quests, you could say its the best way and your only option to better level up, but i've read yesterday that there's a certain dungeon where the platform that launches the player up on the ledge of a different area is bugged and that the player cannot proceed properly, i am not sure about this consider there might be some issues pertaining to the "auto jump" bug from when you press forward and release it mid-air, your character automatically jumps.

Sorry, got side tracked there

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were to know about the origin of the points, it is too much for me to actually research and list them out here completely. So I just list the main sources of each point.

Dungeon points - normal dungeons, storm of time and space DQ (STS)
      Nests point - nests
      Nightmare point - Nightmare dungeon, normal dungeons
      Community point - just run anything with other players, limited 15k per week each char.
      Master-Apprentice point - Master-Apprentice
      Crystal Point - Trial nests, daily and weekly tasks, main quest
      Wonderful point - Wonderful Theme Park
      BST point - bulletin board missions
      Lebrium point - Trial nests, daily and weekly tasks, nests

• SHARDZ86
      SHARDZ86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help buddies.

Hey, if you need a guild you can give me a PM about it and i can recruit you to the guild i'm currently joined in, not much but it's a pretty closed guild only for several people, we need active members like you to join the guild so we can help each other grow up! we've all grown stronger in a span of 2 months just by helping each other! if you're interest i can invite you to the guild, and we also have a discord server if you like to join as well.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering the same thing as to why are you eager to level up more than one character? it's really gonna be tough to level up characters now because the level up system is a lot more tougher to deal with, dungeon monsters are a lot more tougher than from before, not only that but their level is far too strong for a low level, devs think that low levels are like level 95 neris geared characters, that's what i'm seeing here.

i commend you for your hardworking personality, but i suggest that for now you probably want to focus on one character if you're the "competitive" type that wants to gear up their character and increase their dps.

• SHARDZ86
      SHARDZ86 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was worse back during my days from 2011 to 2015. I remember having 5 characters, non-max level at one go. Back in 50 cap, I had like, 1 char for all 5 base classes that were available each (Kali, Assassin, Lancea and Machina didn't exist back then), and only my warrior was max lvl. The rest were all in the middle of levelling. I honestly dunno either, I guess it's the rush I felt when I made a new character?

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then its your choice on how to enjoy the game. Good luck leveling

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
    Hey, if you need a guild you can give me a PM about it and i can recruit you to the guild i'm currently joined in, not much but it's a pretty closed guild only for several people, we need active members like you to join the guild so we can help each other grow up! we've all grown stronger in a span of 2 months just by helping each other! if you're interest i can invite you to the guild, and we also have a discord server if you like to join as well.
    hey i was wondering if i can join your guild too? :3

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure! right now i'm gonna PM you, check it out.

EDIT: can't PM you, just go ahead and PM this IGN if you are currently online.

Miyuki73

Tell miyuki that i've sent for you and you're a new recruit.
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-03-2019, 07:46 AM.

• Reynism
      Reynism commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry for the late reply but ill just pm it if im online. im so busy with my life right now :<

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      same story for a lot of us, its not like the game is more important than your obligation, so don't be stressed out, you're doing a great job

Deleted.......
    Last edited by Johny Delgado; 04-04-2019, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X