No announcement yet.

What is a good dungeon spamming class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good dungeon spamming class?

I'm looking for a class that is very heavy on aoe that can kill dungeon mobs easily. Can someone recommend me a class like that? Thanks.

Oh yeah! My reason for looking for a class like that is because I would like to spam AW or the other 95 dungeons within a short time. I hope this piece of info helps.

Comment

Inqui, AW, Smasher..

[CENTER]

Comment

I have been using Destroyer class whenever I grind. Because that 4-5 sec Awakened Maelstrom Howl skill is all I need to wipe out every mobs!

Comment

Adept. Any loli will suit your need

Comment

Pretty sure the 5s Maelstrom Howl WMD is still one of the best. (Warrior to Mercenary to Destroyer)
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingSkies View Post
              I have been using Destroyer class whenever I grind. Because that 4-5 sec Awakened Maelstrom Howl skill is all I need to wipe out every mobs!
              Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
              Pretty sure the 5s Maelstrom Howl WMD is still one of the best. (Warrior to Mercenary to Destroyer)
              reading this makes me want to JC my ML
              Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Wiiwoo
                Wiiwoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Same sentiments. ML is currently buggy af

• MegaCyberRush
                MegaCyberRush commented
                Editing a comment
                ML bugged? Can someone link me a thread about the moonlord bug? I suddenly got intrigued.

thats true destroyer is the best in grinding dungeons and actually he is fastest booster too

Comment

Adept
                Dark Avenger
                Pre-Nerf Destroyer.
                Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• MegaCyberRush
                  MegaCyberRush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Destroyers are getting nerfed?

• BlazingSkies
                  BlazingSkies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I can't say if nerf or not as I haven't seen any gameplay videos about Destroyers after the skill balancing in September 14th KDN update.

The cooldown of Maelstrom Howl will be in 15 secs from that update because they removed the effect to reduce cooldown from its awakening passive.

• Couplord
                  Couplord commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Overall, it is a boost to their damage output and play style.

However, it may be a nerf to their area of effect and tankiness, with a cool down plate maelstrom howl would have been available every 4 seconds for its AoE and damage mitigation, however due to their skill cooldown being tripled that could be viewed as a nerf.

They will certainly be slower in grinding, with less mitigation in turn for superior single target damage and a more creative less spammy play style~

Thanks for the info guys, I'll consider the options and level a character this weekend.

Comment

WW...

I clear mobs fast and easily with her AOE.. though Dest still have larger AOE compared to her.. but Eagle Dive + Ulti + Enhanced BK really do well..

Comment

Working...
                  X