Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo Number List

Hi Everyone ^_^

First time posting here so let me know if there any errors.

Remember that from the previous bingo event, there used to be a list of bingo numbers to help those who can't afk the whole day just to clear the event. Decided to create the list since i can't seem to find one.

Do help to contribute/fill in the numbers are u afk to help others.. =)

Also, If the sheet already exist do let me know, so i can delete mine away to avoid duplicates (:
    Sheet1 Date/ Time, 14/ 1/ 18( Sun) 9. 00AM, 1, 19 9. 20AM, 4, 18 9. 40AM, 5, 9 10. 00AM 10. 20AM 10. 40AM 11. 00AM 11. 20AM 11. 40AM 12. 00PM 12. 20PM 12. 40PM 1. 00PM

Good effort. I'll try my best to contribute too.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hey everyone!!,

Thanks for all the helps. saw that the list is much nicer and easier to read than its 1st edition..

Really appreciated those that help out in the formatting and addition of all the tabs.. (not really an excel pro x.x) <3

Hope everyone will continue to fill the numbers daily and help each other out =D

Comment

Originally posted by Xeneia View Post
        Hi Everyone ^_^

First time posting here so let me know if there any errors.

Remember that from the previous bingo event, there used to be a list of bingo numbers to help those who can't afk the whole day just to clear the event. Decided to create the list since i can't seem to find one.

Do help to contribute/fill in the numbers are u afk to help others.. =)

Also, If the sheet already exist do let me know, so i can delete mine away to avoid duplicates (:
        Can you please explain further how to use the tables? Thanks.
        Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
        BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Xeneia
          Xeneia commented
          Editing a comment
          The table will show the numbers that will appear at that time slot.
          So to minimize the amount of time u got to be around, fill in your bingo sheet with the next 9-10 numbers that will appear.
          Mostly used for weekends mostly since weekends has 26 numbers while weekdays only have 10.

select the different sheet at the bottom to view the different days.

I'm glad that the google sheets are being supported more than ever by the community. It looks great too. Thanks all for your efforts.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
        X