Calypse cost & Materials info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calypse cost & Materials info

Hi everyone, My friend asking me how much calypse cost overall. And how many materials needed?
    So i made this, and im thinking there's other player need this also. So i hope it will help you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vQScXaA.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	120223

In my opinion, if u makes calypse from rudl > calypse, If it weapon better make it +12 first then convert it to calypse. Cz hunting veteran for weapon is painfull. 1-3 veteran weapon per run. Since rudl +12 give u 80 pcs veteran weapon, and its a big help. And for armors, u can convert ur rudl from +10. Cz u can hunt 5-8 pcs veteran per run, and i think its easy to hunt. or atleast u can use ur hammer (90% succes ratio) from +18 calypse. And... u can save ur Hammer (90%) for Calypse tier 2.
    Ok that's all. Hope it will help..
    PS: Dont forget to use golded ghoose if u want to ups :v

Hi really nice chart
    but Jelly required is wrong in ur chart
    +11 +12 need 30 jelly and 50 jelly +13 to 20
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Jeezus
      Jeezus commented
      Editing a comment
      oh wat , sorry then i haven't checked correctly
      dam ED patched the latest changes then which came with tier 2 calypse

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i have noticed that when i enhance my medea tier 2 from +19 to +20, it requires 60 magic jellies, maybe it should apply to this guide as well, maybe it is not just 50 to +13 to +20 but 60? or even more?

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Shovels this is Calypse, not applicable for Medea. Please understand.

any idea on calypse tier 2 jelly cost?

Comment

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      welp i'll just wait for the jelly abundance in the server before i go tier2 :3

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      well.. u can make calypse tier 2 +10 actually. +1 to +10 no need jelly. and its still stronger then tier 1

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      for calypse tier 2
      Originally posted by Rizqi Aditya View Post

Name:	1qladyD.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	121775

Here you go for calypse tier 2

Originally posted by iphie View Post
    it is too much. Just like their mistakes.
    buuuuurrrrnnnnn!!!!!!

Comment

Jeezus
      I already check how many jellies needed for calypse. And it was right, 18 pcs from +13 to +20.
      Here you go :
      Click image for larger version  Name:	rklViXz.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.0 KB ID:	121007

Comment

• Jeezus
        Jeezus commented
        Editing a comment
        ya I already saw it , I was not aware of it coz its a nerf which comes with Tier 2 Calypse release
        I thought we still have old one , well ED does magix while bring files :V

• Rizqi Aditya
        Rizqi Aditya commented
        Editing a comment
        oh LOL i see :v
        well its gud actually for me ><

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        wow really?! but when i enhance my medea tier 2, it actually needed 60 jellies for me!

Name:	1qladyD.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	121775

Here you go for calypse tier 2

Comment

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Who made this?
        If it's not yours, credit it where it's due.
        If it's yours, please do change "Callipse" to "Calypse"...

• Rizqi Aditya
        Rizqi Aditya commented
        Editing a comment
        im not the one who create it actually. idk who made this cz i get this from my group. so sorry...

Im on tier2 medea. I was about to enhance it to +11 but I was shocked with the jelly requirements. Its 60pcs

Comment

so from your chart i made this one >> calypse cost - medea path
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1138417011

its just an estimate but is pretty accurate based from my own expenses.. (still on medea T2 +20 though)

so can anyone share their own expense for greedy path? am planning to create another class.. and it would be useful if someone can provide their cost table..

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW! thanks

Anyone have break ratio of medea? :')

Comment

One thing that I (painfully) discovered. That is, it is now less costly to go to Calypse via LRuDN route than the Medea route (assuming Tier 2 Medea conversion to Calypse happens soon - March 13 Patch)

Tier 2 Medea enhancement from +10 going to +20 requires 60 jellies for each Backsmith's anvil strike, way too much compared to just 18 jellies for Calypse going from +10 to +20.

Hoping this would make sense to players who are mulling which route to take, especially those who can afford RuDN HC service the going rate which is about 35,000 gold for 6/7 wraths.
          Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
          BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            If jelly is too exp, I suggest trying to use hammers. You are a bit too optimistic if you think going rune L to calypse is easy. Have you tried to enhance? The results can be a lot worse. Medea's high success chance paired with enhancement events is almost a sure success path. Whereas even with enhancement event, you could cry before hitting +10 93L

• Rizqi Aditya
            Rizqi Aditya commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah rudl have lower success chance to ups. remind me of my friend's story, that spend 100k for rudl and not even +12. stuck on +11 hahaha...
            well... depend's on ur luck.

• Azonia
            Azonia commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, I failed to mention that enhancement of LRuD gear should be during "Enhancement events".

As a matter of fact I did. It is not based on blind optimism but experience.

Going to +20 T1 Medea would require 180 Jellies or 10 unique hammers munimum. Then after conversion to T2 Medea, it would require 600 jellies minimum or 10 unique hammers minimum.....
          Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
          BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            but hammers tend to fail your hopes of getting your gear enhanced...

yes Tier 2 medea requires a lot of jelly! but believe me, it is easier to actually try to get a tier 2 medea converted to calypse, than a level 93 L RuD gear to +12 or atleast +10 because it has a lower success rate! with casual enhancement reduction as well as the solid curse of getting your gear lose its enhancement levels from maybe lets say +9 to +0 (that's what the rumors say...)

with hammers, and the availability of it as loot on slayer mode, it is a good choice to actually go for medea instead of having a Service run for the crafting materials for the L RuD gear!

But L RuD gear has an advantage, if you have crafted the gear before the patch where they prohibited storing it at server storage, you can actually swap gears with other of your characters (maybe except for the weapons?)

• Azonia
            Azonia commented
            Editing a comment
            No contention in your comment though.

oh well... it just 5kcc guys

from an DNPH group.. hope its just a troll

Comment

i am bothered as to why beyond +7 enhancement of calypse tier 1, there is only 70% chance of success whereas ingame, you can't use jelly to prevent your gear from breaking at enhancement level 7 to +8 and beyond? i thought it will start at +10 to +11 enhancement on the use of jelly?

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Fail doesn't mean break. If cannot break, why use jelly? Better not allow at all than allow and get flamed for cheating. This really is a cheat.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              a cheat? so it only will fail at +7 enhancement above, but not break?

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Chance to break starts when trying to +11 and above

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
            i am bothered as to why beyond +7 enhancement of calypse tier 1, there is only 70% chance of success whereas ingame, you can't use jelly to prevent your gear from breaking at enhancement level 7 to +8 and beyond? i thought it will start at +10 to +11 enhancement on the use of jelly?
            more likely possible to fail from 7 to 10 but won't break. will start breaking after +10 w/o jelly. just like 93L and below , it do fail from+1 to +6 and after +6 it's possible to break also.

Comment

I dunno where to put this so I'll just leave it here.

I found this item in my bag last night. I think it will come in handy on April 17 when ED gave out the Medea +20 rewards for the Surprise Event.
              It gives 10% discount on anything you craft from the Blacksmith Crafting Window (note: it only reduces the crafting fee and not the materials used)
              That means a 500g reduction for [Medea T2 to Calypse Converter].

This item can be obtained from Lagendia Box or Treasure Box from Gate of Memories.

Comment

Working...
              X