X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zenkizero
    commented on 's reply
    Im sure all data recording correct !! (i will take more picture direct from my char and more 10times dmg output tomorrow !)
    Just like you, i was tested many times before im read this post, Im still looking for the best formula to maxi dmg output.
    But all i see, use all fire jade still highest!
    What wrong ? Or that is the different between element and non-element class ?
    Last edited by zenkizero; 03-29-2018, 09:33 AM.

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm in my test, the numbers are still correct. the difference in the atk * ele is similar to the difference in the average output. is your data recording correct? @@

The calculation and results would look accurate if they were swapped lol
    Last edited by Xenocho; 03-29-2018, 09:06 AM.

• zenkizero
    commented on 's reply
    Ya, Only change 2 L 90 Fire => 2 Epic 95 Attack %
    L 90 Fire jade with 34 FD x 2 = 68 => no change
    L 90 File with 5k Crit Dmg x 2 = 10k => down 1% Crit Dmg

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Can you tell me your FD and crit dmg % for both those setup shown in the picture above? Are they equal? @@

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    I'll do a bit of testing and let you know.. I prefer if the test was done with broken weapons because this variation in the numbers make it very hard to identify the actual difference.

• zenkizero
    replied
    Im only changed 2 L 90 fire jade become 2 Epic 95 jade, still not yet testing with 02 Champion jade, I will test again when i get 02 Champion Attack % Jade.
    Ps: when complete change 03 fire jade to 03 attack jade ( 2 ring and second weapon), dmg is super lower than 01 fire + 02 attack jade
    Ps2: all dmg testing are Milions Unit (not K)
    Last edited by zenkizero; 03-29-2018, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, the variation between the 10 tries is too big. I'll be honest to say that the data is not enough to work with. Theoretically you should get higher damage with the lower fire attack but your results show otherwise, especially when having crit. Without crit, the highest values hit do not look to be very far.

Are the jades you change equal in stat, similar to my comparison above?

• zenkizero
    replied
    I was completed, can you calculate for me ? @Xenocho
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• zenkizero
    replied
    I was completed tested, can you calculate for me ? @Xenocho

Leave a comment:

• zenkizero
    commented on 's reply
    I am understand the skill rotaion issues, that is the reason im only spam once skill only and compare min dmg - max dmg (both non-crit and crit, engraving active or not..). I wasnt tested yesterday but Im reply soon

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Just to add on a last comment:

Depending on how you test, if you do not take into consideration the variations, you can easily misinterpret the data. For example, why did I ask about skill rotation? Sometimes a bit delay in the rotation creates a variation in DPS. In addition, sometimes crit and non crits between key skills also lead to variation. And also not forgetting, you have 2 M atk. High chance that is not testing with a broken weapon, and that itself will have variation (refer to the image below). So, I hope this help answer your question. Let me know if you have any other confusion.

• zenkizero
    commented on 's reply
    ok, i will check later,thanks you !!

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, I have done a test to show that my calculations are correct. If you look at the picture below, you will find that the difference in theoretical difference is equal (almost) to the actual difference when changing jades. The 2 rings had their jades changed to those shown in the picture, which are identical apart from their % values; one for ice atk and another for magic atk.

• zenkizero
    commented on 's reply
    Im not used full skill rotaion (im lazy), just spam spam 1 skill 10-20 times each jade equip and compare min = max damage each

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    When you say test with golem, can you share how you tested too? Was it through a fixed skill rotation? How many tests did you do too? I will check on this later when I am back home.
Working...
X