Warning: Cerberus nest bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Cerberus nest bug

a warning to all cerberus nest ticket holder.
    there's a bug in cerberus nest thats going on right now what happens is that another player can loot the loots intended for the ticket holder.
    how do they do this?
    they escape current location for them to be near the box thats intended for the ticket holder and then rappidly clicking on the box till the ticket owner clicks his box then his name will appear on the box instead of the ticket holder.

how to avoid?
    if running in public party remind them not to move until you open the box or else you will kick them in the party and they cant loot the unlooted points for them.

or run with your trusted friends.

hope this one helps.

thank you for the warning, was about to recruit strangers on my party to run on cerberus nest since my friends are busy... i'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Thanks for the warning, was wonder how the bug works as some of my friend were telling me not to run the nest with other people, thanks again.

Comment

welcome glad to help

Comment

btw, you posted on the wrong thread section, i hope a forum moderator would move this to the "In-game Bug report" section, or even to the "Abuse Report" section since players are abusing this type of bugs.

Comment

oh my bad. i dont know where to post this one. still new in forums

Comment

Is this bug not fixed yet cause I literally cannot run any CBN cause I don't have friends who play DN

Comment

• Eris
                Eris commented
                Editing a comment
                IKR me too and I dun really trust pub party
            Working...
            X